People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just for Today

Grace and I washed a mountain of grubby jars today. Yuck.
We had fun though. . .
yeah. we had fun.
I did a bit on my room today in prep of painting it.
I did not make another needle today but I did bring my ironwood branch in because it is raining really hard outside. That was kind of embarrassing. I ran out in the rain a dragged in this huge branch. I almost broke the dining room light fixture. . . then when I finally got it into the kitchen, it could not even fit behind the wood stove like I thought it would be able to. Daddy and David were watching a youtube so they did not see me, Grace did but she just gave me a look like "careful Hannah!" then she smiled and went outside. I scurried out the door as fast as I could before anyone else saw me. I set the branch on some sawhorses, got a saw and quickly cut it into thirds. That worked much better :) now they are all behind the wood stove and should hopefully be nice and dry by the time I start on my next project!
I want to post a few pictures on my other blog, so I need to go!

3 comments:

Cora Beth said...

You're in your new kitchen! Yay!!!

Now that you're an experienced yucky jar washer, would you like to come help me clean out our refrigerators again? :)

Rest well Hannah~
Love,
Cora

Grace said...

You make me laugh sister!
I love you tons!

Jessica Rebekah said...

Ooo, I really like your new kitchen! =D You sure had a lot of jars to wash - I'm the dishwasher in my family and it aint my favourite chore either! LOL =D

Love
In Christ
~Jess