People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I never knew. . .

That there was a dog so identical to our dear dog Prince that is now "buried beneath the willows".

this is Prince. . .
And this is the dog I found. . .

Isn't that hilarious? They are so much the same! That is just how Prince looked when he was a little bit younger (he was 4 in the above pic).
The only thing is. . . I don't think I'll ever get this puppy. . . it is out in ND so unless they ship :) or my blogger friend in ND wants to drive him back east to MI. . .
:) Hope you find a great home little dog!

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

That IS AMAZING Hannah--how much alike they look!!! I wish you could get this puppy, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be leaving the state anytime in the near future. So sorry!!!!! I actually looked at this ad to see where the puppy is located, and it's about a hundred miles north west of us, not even really close to Bismarck unfortunately..... :( Otherwise, maybe we could have got it for you and we could've convinced you to come to Prairie Days and pick it up then. :) God has all things planned though, according to His purposes, I know.
It was interesting what you said about Craig's List, as I don't really have any experience with it here. I guess most everyone aroudn here uses BisMan Online instead.
Well, I have a post to do and a bed to crawl into, so I'd best get to it.
Get well quickly~
Cora
PS. We have an air conditioner, but rarely use it. I think we had it on one time all last year!

Rachel Beth said...

Gosh, these two do look so alike!! I'm sure you would love to have this puppy - I know I would!

If you can't get him, I also hope he gets a good home!

~Rachel (PoL)