People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Monday, May 3, 2010

Blog Party and a giveaway!

Megan at "The life of a 12 year old" is having a Summer Blog Party. You can get to it here: megan-thelifeofagirl.blogspot.com. This is my first time ever joining a blog party so I have no idea really what I'm doing. it sounds fun though, so here we go!


Let's get started with some 'getting to know you' questions:
***

How old are you wand when is your birthday: I'm 16 and my birthday is January 11th.

What's your favorite color: Purple. All shades of it but my favorite of favorites is dark magenta.

Do you have any pets: I do! I have 2 cats and 5 kittens. Those are my 'pets' but we have many many animals on our farm that could be considered pets but I don't think they are because I don't mind eating them :)

Do you have any siblings: Yes, I have 2 sisters and three brothers (and one bro in law!)

What's your favorite food: anything raw, homegrown, organic and yummy!

What's your favorite book: The Bible, but I have many others. Go see my profile.

What's your favorite Movie/TV show: Jane Austin movies are my favorite so far. I like musicals too.

What are your hobbies: Well, I like: reading, spinning, knitting, sewing. . .many more!

That was not too hard! Now I'll go add this to the little Mclinky on Megan's blog!

There is a really nice giveaway here:


they are giving away a cute bag of your choice. go check it out!!

I'll hopefully be doing a regular post a little latter this evening, but if not I'll say good night now!

2 comments:

megan kristine said...

thanks for joining my party! :)

~Megan <3

Cora Beth said...

This was fun to read Hannah!
(Especially about how you differentiate between pets and farm animals... )
Sleep well~
Cora B. B.