People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, May 23, 2010

If feel kind of silly doing three posts in one day :)

I have a cold and I have been taking it easy all day.
No fun. It is sweltering hot outside and I am sweltering hot here in the house too :)
In the area we live in, if someone has an air conditioner it usually is broken. If it's not it's an old one. We are one of the many that has neither.
Right now I am loading instructional youtube videos on playing guitar fingerstyle. I think that's how I want to learn how to play the guitar. I already do it that way a little bit but I want to get better. I might want to try flatpicking to.
Right now I'm practicing "Will the Circle be Unbroken"
Do any of you play guitar? What style do you play?
You don't play guitar? What instrument do you play?
You don't play an instrument? What is something else you like doing?
:) Can you tell I want you to comment?
Well, the youtube is loaded now so I'll sign off,

7 comments:

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

I play guitar, I play my own style. (you know)

Sierra said...

I LOVE playing music! I used to play the violin a lot, but the past year I've kind of abandoned it...before that I played piano and I started guitar this past school year, and kinda dropped it but I'm going to try and pick all three up again this fall. My dad is my guitar teacher, he's an amazing guitarist! Good luck with your learning!

-Sierra

Rachel Beth said...

Hello Hannah!

I really like your blog - it's so interesting!I know I'll be 'visiting' here lots! :)

I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well, it's horrible to be sick.I pray that you'll soon be feeling better.

I love piano. I play a bit by ear, but now that we'll be moving to town I can go to lessons - I can't wait! :)

Get well soon!
With Christian Love,
Rachel (PoL)

Frannie said...

Hello Hannah!
I hope that you get better soon!
I play the violin. The bad part is that when I was taking lessons I fought against it and hardly practiced! and now that I have no teacher and no lessons I love to play it! Err. :) I think God is trying to teach me a lesson in "accepting His gifts when He offers because they may not last a lifetime." :)

Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Hannah,

I play a little guitar for fun, but what I REALLY play is the piano. My Mom's a piano teacher so I started early, like 4 years old and have been playing since! I love doing music, whether singing or playing an instrument! It's such a wonderful way to praise God! I've heard that Singing to God is like praying twice!! Hope your feeling better and everyone's comments have helped!

Unknown said...

Hi Hannah,
Hope you feel better soon, it isn't any fun being sick... To answer your questions:
#1 Just a little..
#2 strumflatfingerscruggscarryoverfrombanjo!
#3 That's a funny question, I already answered the first question in the affirmative...
#4 The Banjo! ~Well, I try. :-)
#5 Similar to #3...
#6 Lots of things, like post silly comments on other people's blogs. ;-P
#7 Yes!
Get well soon!
TheBornemannBanjoist

Anna Joy said...

Poor girl! It was SO hot!! We didn't have AC until we moved into this house--I'm quite thankful for it this week!