1. How many pairs of footwear do you have? 4.
2. Do you drive? No =D!
3. Are you a neat freak or just the opposite? The opposite. Well, at least my room is!
4. Do you like to wear hats? Some!
6. What is the farthest you’ve hiked? A 9 mile day hike.
7. Do you like the outdoors or the indoors? What a question! OUTDOORS!!!!
8. Do you know how to swim? No. Just a little. It's a shame, me being from the Great Lakes State.
9. How old were you when you first learned to read? Uh, maybe 5, 6?
10. Farmhouses or Modern houses? FARMHOUSES!!!
11. Sugar or salt? Salt. I like things salty!
12. What do you do when you have nothing to do? Nothing. Maybe read if I have a book, or blog. But that is something!
13. What is the farthest back memory of you as a child? I remember when I would dash out of our house in the city running as fast as my 2 year old legs could carry me. I would run around the house until my siblings managed to hide behind a bush and catch me as I ran past! Or at either 2 or 3, climbing our tall book shelves to look at a star guide and then being really scared to climb back down! Or, hanging out the window when I was about 3 and I would call out greetings to the children as they got off the bus or, to "the lady who jingled her keys"!
14. Have you ever tapped sugar maples and made maple syrup? YES YES YES!!!
15. Have you ever went over seas? No, maybe someday if the Lord wills.
16. Of all the states in the US how many have you been in? Um, lets see. I'll write them in the order that we went when we drove to CA and back. We started out in Michigan of course, then to. . . . Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho, Nevada, California, (then we went through NV again), Utah, Nebraska, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana. . . and then back to our good ol' Michigan home!! So that would be 13- right?
17. How many houses have you moved from/into? 3. From the city, to 3 1/2 acres up north in the country, and now to our 20 acres where we live.
18. Veggies or Meat? MEAT. Mmm! But I love veggies too!
19. If you could pick a foreign country to live in the rest of your life, what country would it be? I don't know for sure. Probably a middle eastern country like Mongolia.
20. Do you wear glasses or contacts? No, I don't 8) When I was younger I wished I had to wear glasses though!
21. Do you like to cook/bake from scratch or would you rather buy pre-made food? Never pre-made.
22. Are you casual in your dress, or do you like to think about “what matches with what”? Matches, but I'm casual sometimes.
23. Long hair or short hair? Long and thick.
24. Favorite song to sing? There's a mighty river, Be Thou my vision. . . lots!
25. Do you like putting together jigsaw puzzles? Yes, especially with Nathanael.
27. A favorite scripture? Isaiah 58:11 :)
28. Northern or Southern? Northerner ONLY!!!!
29. Are you a "health nut" or a "junk food junkie"? Health nut.
30. Did you like this tag? Yeah, I did!
I tag anyone.
I am writting this here at the market. Well, I'm out in the truck. Grace and were taking pictures outside by a lilac bush and then we came in by our table. I was sitting on a high black stool and I could feel something crawling under my sleeve. I sort of rubbed my arm where I felt "it" but then I did not feel "it" crawling anymore and I thought "it" probably fell out. All of a sudden I felt "it" crawling again then "it" stung me. Ouch! I pinched "it" in my sleeve took "it" over by Grace who squashed "it" and folded the fabric so "it" droped on the floor. "It" was an ugly yellow jacket/wasp of some kind. Ow! My arm was stinging so bad! Daddy went out to look for some plantain and after a while found some. I chewed up a leaf and put it on the sting. It still hurts a little, but when you chew plantain and put it on a sting it takes away the sting of the sting :D Have a great day everyone!


2 comments:
I like this tag.. I may do this one! :)
~Jenn~
Oh, your sting sounds painful... I didn't know that you could do that with plantain... how interesting!
Be Thou my Vision is one of my favorite songs too! I haven't heard There's a mighty river before though.
Love ya!
Rachel Grace
Post a Comment