but my sister and I are having hysterics right now.
I told you we would still have our midnight+ times :P!
We are laughing at anything from sensible things to nonsensical things and the like.
It seems like we are laughing loud enough to wake the stones on the driveway. . .my brothers have not woke up--yet, but they are sleeping harder than stones.
I am telling you this in case I write something on here that seems like I am. . . um, I don't know.
Having hysterics.
I never did my room today. It is still ferociously twashy and methy.
We had lentils, poached eggs and milk for breakfast but after Mama and Grace left (David left when I was still sleeping :) Pa, the bros and I were still hungry.
So Nathanael mixed up some pancake batter and fried it up on the woodstove. I only got a half of one because they devoured them so lickity split. *
So, I made some more pancake batter and tried to fry it but the stove was cooling down. Even though I added a couple more chunks of wood, the pancakes were still kind of--not the best.
Then I started working on the dishes but did not get very much done.
It was very rainy and I have a hard time doing dishes when it is raining outside. Funny, since I also have a hard time doing them when it is sunny outside.
I was also developing some dough for Grace in between doing dishes.
When it was getting really chilly and rainy I went out with my green jacket on and a borrowed camo bill cap to get in all the goats from the pasture. They were happy to be in the barn.
It was afternoon when Mama called and said her, my sisters and nephews were all on their way over right then from my sister's place. Rebecca lives only about 15 minutes away.
Daddy, Enoch, Nathanael and I scrambled to tidy up the house as fast as we could. We did pretty good and by the time the silver pickup was in the drive the house looked fine :)
I had so much fun with my nephews. Izzy is now one years old and has seemed to make the transition from being a big baby to a little boy!
If you would like to see some pictures I took today, you can go here:
I have some others that I could share here, but for times sake I'm not going to.
Tomorrow is market day and I need to get to bed!
I am probably going to read this post tomorrow and wish I never published it but my journal is my journal ;)
If you were to read my paper journal, you can tell how I was feeling by my handwriting and my wording :D But you never will read my paper journal anyway!
*It was at this point when the boy's bedroom door creaked upstairs.
Grace and I hid in the closet in the backroom . . . we were smothering our laughter.
David stumped out of his room and said "Hannah?"
"Yes?"
"What time is it?"
{smothered giggles} "Um, I think 12:00"
"Is Grace awake?"
"Yes."
"You need to get to bed! You have to get up in five hours. And you have to get up because you are going to be running the table for me tomorrow!"
(David is going to a part 2 of today's class)
"Okay, yeah, I know."
"Get to bed, and don't stay up."
So that's what I'm doing folks! I'm going to bed!
Oh, and I though I'd let you know. . .
I think I get my funny side from my Grandpa F. and my Grandpa P. (or maybe my Grandma P.)
I have jolly grandparents and I think I got my funny side and tendency to laugh from them :)

2 comments:
OH Hannah,
It sounds like you are having a good time! :) :) :) I don't know why it is, but sometimes Jacob and I will get the giggles during supper or prayer time and then Mom will start in too and then Dad and Andrew keep saying little things that keep us laughin until our faces are red and our sides are aching and Dad and Andrew have to start laughing too! :) Aren't families great?
Try to get some sleep though, because I'm sure David's right about needing some rest. :) 5 hours sleep isn't a whole lot, I know!
Hehe! We have lots of times like that! It's a blessing from God, I know it!
May you be blessed even more with laughter today!
Cora
Post a Comment