Here are the tractor pictures I said I'd post. . .
the lighting kind of turned out funny on both of them :)
Yesterday's time with my sisters was great. We went to the mall to go into Claire's. We don't like shopping the mall, but we do like Claire's :). We went there to get a gift for Mama. We bought a really pretty scarf and some cute little hair barrettes. Then we got her a mint dagoba chocolate bar to go with it all.
We had to go to the dentist so my sister could get her braces worked on. All the people loved the boys. Especially Izzy :) probably because he is less shy than Buddy and does some very cute baby things too.
Tomorrow is market day, so as soon as Grace comes in from milking the cow, her and I are going to go out wild edible picking. Should I bring my camera this time?
Stay tuned for silhouette photos on my photography blog!
{click on the button on my right-hand sidebar}

2 comments:
OH!! I love Claire's also! I just got to go there on Wednesday! I got an really cute zebra striped belt! =D Snd some other things. And chocolate is always apurchiated (purpously miss-spelled). I love you dear friend. I'z misses you. :(
~ Tons of God's Blessings upon you! ~
Your BFF!!!!!!!!!! =D =D =D =D
That looks fun! Can I ride?! :-)
~Jenn
Post a Comment