People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Quickie post

Just a quickie post here :)
My sissy and I are leaving early morning to go with our older sissy and sweet nephews to spend a few hours in town doing various things :)
I took some pictures today, but I am too tired to post them right now. They are silhouette pictures. I have not looked at them yet (except on my camera so I'm not sure how well all of them I turned out). Other than taking pictures. . .
I washed some loads of laundry and hung them on the line.
I went out to the woods with Daddy the younger brothers and Grace to get wood. We went out in the tractor and on the way back Enoch, Nathanael and I rode in the scoop :) There is a picture of that too that I will share latter.
Okay. I need to go now. . . and until next time I am your try to be faithful journalist,
OH, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU. . . DID SOMEONE LEAVE ME A COMMENT THAT I HAVE NOT PUBLISHED YET? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMETIME BETWEEN THIS AFTERNOON AND 11:00PM. ON MY DASHBOARD IT SAID THERE WAS A COMMENT AND I CLICKED ON IT AND NOTHING WAS THERE--STRANGE. DISAPPOINTING. ;D
SO I'M SORRY IF ONE OF MY READERS LEFT A COMMENT AND I NEVER READ IT. . .

3 comments:

Johanna said...

I have awarded you over at my blog Hannah.

Cora Beth said...

Dear friend~
Before this busy day gets going, I just wanted to write and wish you a happy day with your sisters! :)
It's a sunny day here in Dakota, and I have hopes of getting my garden planted this morning before needing to head into town for work there again... I'm trying something different for my garden this year, but will post about that sometime. :)

I'm off to the barn to milk a cow and 5 waiting goats,
~Cora
PS. I've been praying for the firemen to be able to get the fires out! How devastating that must be for the people who lost their homes.

Anonymous said...

I love silhouettes as you very well know. I had to go and see what you and SISSY were up too! I can't wait to see them... I know they will be lovely and I'm glad to be able to see you having joy doing it!
Love Ya,
Mama