People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, May 28, 2010

market day and prayer request

Quick post :)
We went to an afternoon market today and will again at another tomorrow morning.
I'll post more about our day soon.

I do have a prayer request though. . .
When we came home, Nathanael noticed emergency vehicles on the other side of our road.
It looked pretty serious. We heard that is was a young 17 year old woman who lived just down the road from us. She was going 80-90 and hit a tree. She was on her way to something for her graduation. She did not survive. I saw the car, and it was very bad.
Please keep her parents and sister in your prayers. They need it.
She was a friend of our neighbors too, so pray for them also.
Actually, pray for everyone involved, friends, neighbors, teaches, classmates.
I'm sure this is hard on all of them. I did not even know her but it is hard for me too.
Thank you!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, that's terrible! I'll be praying...

Cora Beth said...

How sad!!!!! I just said a prayer for everyone involved--you too.....

Love you,
Cora

Anonymous said...

Oh, how very sad! I'll be sure to keep them in my prayers.

~Samantha

Johanna said...

That is horrible! I will pray!

Anna Joy said...

I saw a page for her on facebook earlier---I think she went to Boonstras church. How very sad. :(