People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Monday, May 17, 2010

The rest of the pictures. . .

or rather some of the rest. I took too many (if there is such a thing as that!).

When we first got there, my foot hurt to step on even in my shoe. I sat down on here,
to rest it while watching the horses plow. At the end of the day my foot was either doing better, or I was used to it because I could walk on it easy.

There was not a whole ton of people there but enough that it was a nice time for everyone.

Here is a team of six. Aren't they beautiful-- compare them to modern horses (aka tractors)
A couple tractors drove past where everyone was with the horses. Ick! What good does their fertilizer (exhaust) do to the fields? The horses, what does there exhaust do to the field? It fertilizes it.
Horses-- I like!

Pettin a donkey. . .

being pulled by a donkey. . .

I did not ride this one, but it looked fun!

Me and some of my dearest friends. . .

Enoch and Nathanael with their best buddy and their big bro. . .
hehehe see Emma's pick cowgirl boot stickin out?

Me and my two best friends. . .

Enjoying the ride. . .

Here is a couple more plowing pictures. . .

This was the first ride we went on. . .

My friends and I wanted to go on this buggy SO bad! Daddy and Grace did too.

This is the little donkey cart we went on. it was slooow.

For those of you who asked, my foot is feeling alot better.
I went out to the pasture today barefoot (Grace did not understand that :).
I even ran (hopped!!) back up to the house!

Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Rachel Grace said...

Oh, dear Hannah. It looks like you had a wonderful day! I am so glad that your foot is starting to feel better now! Going to horse plow days looks like lots of fun, especially with your friends :).
We have something like that around our place. It is called the thresheree(I'm not sure how to spell it). They have a lot of horses plowing, some anique tractors, an old grain mill that's up and running, and some craft stands. Except it takes place in October or September. Anyway, I'm glad you had a nice time!
Rachel Grace