I thought I'd tell you first off I did not make another needle today :)
Instead, I tackled Mt. Laundry, I dived in the dishwater, I stirred up some dinner. . . but I did it all with my sister and enjoyed it :)
I also read alot today. I am reading The Song of Acadia series by Janette Oke. They are so interesting!
Now for the awards . . .
The Pure in Heart Award from,
Let's see, I know I for sure I was awarded by
Lindsay and Grace ( thanks you two!) but for some reason I'm thinking there was someone else who gave it to me also.
If you awarded me with this, and I did not write your name here, just let me know it a comment and I'll put it down here :)
Next I was awarded the
A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to 7 other deserving blogs.
I am awarding this one to My brother David, Cora Beth, Rachel Grace, Sereina, Shana, Jennifer, Addie



5 comments:
Thank you for the award, Hannah! I'll be sure to post about it soon!
~Sereina
Dear Hannah~
It sounds like you had a good Homemaker-in-Training type of day today. :)
Thank you so much for awarding me! You're so thoughtful!!! The only problem is that you've already been awarded both of these so I can't award them to you. :) I hope to post about them tomorrow night...
Sleep wellllllll~
Cora
How can I catch up with you... you are "beating your body and making it your slave..." not only do you have time for the dishes, laundry,and good frienships, but good READS to boot! (Ah, there's that college jargon again,,,yada, yada, yada). Truly, I could have spun a rainbow this week just thinking about Hannah: A Joygul Sister and A Fruitful Saint.
I did spin a rainbow!
Love Ya,
Mama
Hey, you're right about someone else awarding you, because I also award you the "Pure In Heart Award" =D and the "Stylish blogger award"! =D just thought I'd let you know. :)
Love
In Christ
~Jess
Thanks for your kind words, Hannah! I enjoyed your post and will put your blog on my reading list.
Chef Eric
the cooks house
Post a Comment