I'm off to cut a branch from an ironwood tree! I want to try my hand at making a nalbinding needle!! I wonder if any of you know what nalbinding is? I am dressed in a coat and a hat as you can see
because it is rainy and cold outside. I wonder, will it ever warm up??
Hannah, you look so nice in that hat, and I did not know you were wearing it for a special branch from an ironwood tree- very appropriate! I suppose I overlooked that when I first saw you in it. Actually you look "cute." Different, but cute! Something about your smile in this picture and your eyes... it almost made me cry... Your look is so Hannah.. I love you so much,, oh, so much.. I am so glad your mine! Let's love always
2 comments:
Nice picture of you! And no I have no idea what nalbinding is. So, what is it? =D
BTW do you still have the same email address you gave me, or is it changed to the one in your "Contact Me" page?
Love in Christ
~Jess
Hannah, you look so nice in that hat, and I did not know you were wearing it for a special branch from an ironwood tree- very appropriate! I suppose I overlooked that when I first saw you in it. Actually you look "cute." Different, but cute! Something about your smile in this picture and your eyes... it almost made me cry... Your look is so Hannah.. I love you so much,, oh, so much.. I am so glad your mine! Let's love always
Post a Comment