We had a great time at the Horse Plow Days. My foot is stepable if I wear shoes, so that's good. I am going easy on it though and I walk with a limp :) I even sort of ran today when my friends and I wear trying to get a ride on this really cute little buggy. At the farm that we went to there was so many horses and there were 4 donkeys there as well. Me and my friends went on quite a few rides. One of them was a little tiny cart being pulled buy two donkeys :) It was alot of fun. I'll have more pictures coming soon, hopefully tomorrow.

3 comments:
It sounds like you had a pleasant day--in spite of your foot-ache...
I'm looking forward to more pictures!
Sweet dreams~
Cora
PS. The word verification word this time is "Roulness"! :)
wow, sounds like you had lots of fun at the Horse Plow Days! :D
I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures!
Love
~Jess
Oh, that sounds like fun! I look forward to seeing photos!
Post a Comment