People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Thursday, April 22, 2010

'Come out on a walk with us' Video~

Here is the video I made it is only my second edited video so it is not the best, but I think it turned out pretty good! It sort of looks a little bit blurry (some places more than others) because I did not realize it at the time but when I was taking all the little video clips out in the woods, I had it on a setting that sized them down. So now that is is a little bigger. . . it is also a little blurrier! I hope you enjoy it anyways. . . Make sure you turn my playlist off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun video! Thanks for sharing. = )
I finished the graphic you requested... it's on my flair page along with a couple of other new ones.
Blessings,
Kate

Amy said...

Cute.