Well, guess what. I have more pictures for you!! I hope you have more comments for me :)!
This morning my sister Rebecca called me and asked if Grace and I would like to come over and visit her. Rebecca said she could pick us up because our truck is a redneck truck, and our van is worse than that. So, she came and picked us up :). Then we stopped at the library so Rebecca could print something, and at a little grocery store which Buddy calls "the moo man's store" :)
The lady at the cash register gave the little boys each a sucker. Rebecca let Izzy suck on it for a little bit but he did not eat the whole thing ;)
Here is Buddy enjoying his,
I made a dandelion chain and put it on Buddy's head,
This almost could be framed it is so unique :) How many little boys do this? huh?
I sure have one *fine* nephew!
This is where the chain ended up (after Bud tore it up :)
Rebecca asked Buddy and I to go out and pick a salad.
Bud goes, "Come'on Abba!"
"Bud," Rebecca says, "Say 'Hannah' ".
"Hannah!"
I was so excited! he said it plain as day with his sweet little boy voice!
Out in the garden I told him, "Can you say Aunt Hannah?"
"Annnt Hannah!"
Wow! That's even better!
"Can you say Auntie Hannah?"
"Ani Nana!"
He'll learn! I still am Abba unless he is told "try to say. . ." :) At least he knows my real name!
After eating hot buffalo wings and a delicious salad for lunch, Rebecca brought us home.
Rebecca visited with Mama for a little while at home. Then Mama told Rebecca about a garage sale that was down the road. Rebecca said she was going check it out and she asked if Grace and I wanted to come along. We said we would want to. We were all in the truck when Mama came running and told us to pick up something on the way home that was in the trunk of our neighbor's jeep. She had picked it out of another neighbor/friend's trash can when she was on a walk earlier :D ha!! She would not tell us what it was only that it was really nice :P! We agreed to do that for her. We were just getting ready to drive away when we heard someone say "I'm going to!" We looked and sitting in the back of the truck was David! We were all laughing SO hard! It was great. We drove to the garage sale and we all hopped out. We did not realize it until we got back in the truck, but we were there for one whole hour!
the lady gave us a big free box that had two floaties, one blow up sled/floatie, and a purple saucer (sled)!! Yeah! All for free! Grace got some really nice shirts I had her buy some wooden pick up sticks and some jacks (I ain't got no money. . . well, one dollar but I like to save that in case I want to send a letter to a friend or something :) Grace's total was under $2!!!
Checking for holes. . . there were three very tiny ones that are patchable :)
We were laughing on the way home too. David was sitting the back of a pickup that has no tailgate in the midst of a pile of garage sale stuff and one trash-pickin' find :P (which turned out to be a three piece luggage cart!! :) ha! Yeah, we siblings LOVE making memories together!
Daddy and the boys went fishin' today! Enoch will be posting about that I'm sure :)
I never did post the 'finished' rhubarb garden pictures, did I. . .
Here you go,
I still want to make a little stick fence around it. This is the reason why:
This is the second garden. I only cleared around each plant, because there are other things growing in there that have not come up yet.
Isn't this an interesting photo?
I don't think you know what it is.
The purple background used to be grey/black.
Since you don't know, I'll tell you. It is a sPlaT of water on our chalkboard.
David is wanting to finish his post. Bye for now!
Looking forward to your comments!!!!!!
***WOW! I JUST GOT ANOTHER FOLLOWER!!! THANKS SEREINA! I'M GOING RIGHT NOW TO DO THE SAME ON YOUR BLOG***







9 comments:
Your nephews are so cute!
I don't "follow"... I just visit all my friends linked on my sidebar (btw, you are on my sidebar) when they update.
I *love* that last picture! So cool! And Buddy with the dandelion betwixt his toes is the cutest ever! ;-)
~Cora
Great post! That chain is really cool! Could you show me how sometime?! :-)
~Jenn
Great pictures! =)
~Samantha
Hannah,
Your nephews are SO AORABLE!!!! WOW! I love the one where Buddy is looking at the flower! How cute! I'll bet you WERE proud when he said your name! How sweet!
It sounds like you had a wonderful time today! Many, many, more!
The second pic of your nephew, he looks SO much like Rebbeca! (Did i spell it right?)
I love the 1st picture, I so want to learn how to do that effect :)
Josie
Sereina~ Yes, they are adorable. . . but I do really want a niece :) I'm the youngest girl in our house and I always wanted a little sister :) I think right now a niece is as close as I'll get :)
Cora~ That's fine :) I'm glad you enjoy my blog, thanks for putting my blog on your sidebar!!
Jenn~ Thanks for your comment and of course I'll show you! Actually, that chain was the first I ever made that turned out =D
Samantha~ Thanks!!
Mary~ Oh, I know, they are the best. I am always thanking God for them!! They bring such joy to my life especially when they give me a hug or beg me to pick them up :) By the way, are you the same Mary Cecilia that wrote a several comments on my blog a little while back? Just curious :)
Josie~ Yes, J. looks alot like Rebecca (that is how she spells it ;) I think M. looks like Steve.
I use Picasa 3 to do my photo editing. You can download it free here:
http://picasa.google.com
Have fun!
Love you all!
~Hannah
Hannah, yes, I am Mary Cecilia! HI!
You did a timeworthy job on the Rhubarb patch dear; your efforts are paying off- I can't wait to see the fence. I hope we can make Something Rhubarb someday and eat it together. I love the reddness of this splendid early springtime crop!
Jeremiah is truly a joy isn't he?
Love Ya,
Mama
Post a Comment