Grace at Grace's Garden Walk! Thanks Grace!
#1 Apples, oranges, or bananas?
Apples, because they are local and I am really big on local foods.
#2 How many siblings do you have?
I have five. Three brothers and two sisters. My brother in law is like my brother though :)
#3 Do you live in prarie, woodland, swamp, city, or other?
WOODLAND!! HILLS!! COUNTRY!!
#4 Scissors or Glue?
Scissors.
#5 Describe your dream home.
Um, a little country log cabin, very rustic, right in the center of a woods, a creek running by it. There would be a nice barn, and a quaint back shack, there would be a little cold house along the creek, and a underground cellar. There would be no electricity, and everything would be very old fashioned! That is one.
The other one would be an old farmhouse that is not too big. It in a clearing in the woods but there would be some trees in the yard including lilac bushes. Everything else would be about the same as the log house dream house except it would not be a log house :)
Hm, I have never thought about those counties, I mostly want to go to Russia, or Germany to see my friend Sarah :)
#6 Is your room clean?
No. It is not. I don't spend much time in my room, but me and my sister plan to paint it soon. . . hopefully thenI'll keep it tidy :)#7 If you could be a movie character who would you be?
I don't know! Maybe Emma Woodhouse?#8 Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?
#9 What Denomination are you?
#10 Do you sleep with a stuffed animal (BE HONEST!!!!)
Most of them time I do :P
#11 Gum, Chocolate, or Jellybeans?
85% cacao CHOCOLATE!!! YUM! But jelly beans taste good too, but they are not good for you. We hardly ever get them, so when we do have some it is a treat! (85% cacao chocolate is a treat too even though it is healthy for you it is expensive!)
#12 What is your favourite book?
Well, I like the book full of books (the Bible)
The lamplighter
and go see my profile for the rest of them!
#13 If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?
Raw food. . . raw milk included.
#14 What is your favourite Olimpic sport?
???#15 If you woke up as Miley Cyrus for a day, what would you do (note, I am NOT saying that I am a fan!!!)?
I can't wake up as her. . . but I hope she wakes up someday and comes to know God!#16 Describe yourself in three words.
Quiet and Talkative :P
#17 Favourite book?
Who ever made this tag wasn't thinking. Go see Q. #12.#18 If Elmo came into the room with a gun, what would you do?
Take him hunting? I don't know. . . what a weird question. I TAG:
The first five people who comment on this post. Or anyone who wants to do this. Just leave me a comment letting me know.

2 comments:
Hi Hannah,
Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm taking you up on your tag. :) Thank you!
May Yahweh bless you!
Shana
LOL love the answer to #18. What a random question.
Post a Comment