It snowed! Yup. We have a dusting of snow on the ground right now!
The daffy down dillies are huddled and cold:
My brothers and I played a few games of golf when we had nothin' else to do!
Nathanael also did some colorful experiments today,
The sheep did not seem to mind and they browsed around all day,
Forsythia bloomin' in the snowshine!
But be of good cheer,
Spring really is here
Old man winter just loves to tease!
by the way, isn't the above picture just gorgeous? I don't mean how well I took it (although I did give myself a pat on the back :) but I am talking about how perfect those dewdrops are. . .how thoughtful our Creator was to make beauty for us to enjoy. . .
Tomorrow my sister and I babysit our nephews. Lookin' forward to that!
Oh and another bit of news, I finnished my knitting project and already sent it out to my friend. More on that latter though!
Good Night.
Sleep Tight.
Don't let the bed bugs
.
.
.
.
BITE!!!!


5 comments:
Brrr. It was in the eighties and nineties here in central Pennsylvania. We had a storm last night that cooled it off a bit.
Nice post sister I like the Oops! winters back Pic. Don't worry this is jest his last breath I found him all dirty gnarled up and malting behind a log at the Howes and back behind the sap tank he's dead until this fall!
Yippee spring's here! :>)
~ David
Wow! Snow again!? Spring will come... Eventually ;D !
Love the picture of the dewdrops! As I was scrolling down and came to it, my first thought was, "Wow - how 'perfect' " Then I read your caption, and it just perfectly fit what I had been thinking :) ! Would you mind if I used that picture on my blog sometime?
Well, I really must get to bed... Goodnight! :)
SOLI DEO GLORIA!
-Kyrie<><
Hannah,
You are such a wonderful photographer! And the Lord is such a wonderful creator! I totally and completely agree... the dew drops are on the leaf are gorgeous! Nathanael's experiment does look colorful! Ah, I have to go... I have so much more to write though! We are going up north for the weekend so, I won't be blogging for a couple days. Love ya!
Rachel Grace.
Wow Hannah! I LOVE the pictures you took and shared here--especially the first one! It's nice and sunny today and although it was freezing (literally) this morning, the sunshine looks promising. :)
I agree with Kyrie... That last picture does look perfect! I'm so glad you have a good camera now and are able to enjoy it regularily.
Well, I need to post this and then braid my wet hair before we head out. My family and I are going to Bismarck for a fun day. I'll try to take lots of pictures to share with you all later!
Love you~
Cora
Post a Comment