I was charging my camera batteries this evening at the time I had open to take pictures. I don't know why I did not charge them while I was working, but oh well.
Here are some pictures from yesterday and one from today that Grace took with Camy.
Yesterday some friends of ours stopped by to pick up some farm products.
We had a nice visit with Mrs. Julie and her boys. We have know them since their oldest son was a baby. I love all her little boys so much- they are so fun!
Daniel and Jamie playing in the dirt
doing things that boys do. . .
then the balloons come out. Just air. . .
then water. . .
Grace hiding behind a tree while Ben chases her with a water balloon. . .
Jamie chasing me. . .
squirting me. . .
thankfully only one balloon's worth of water sprayed on the kitchen floor.
There were tons of giggles. I love children!
David on the ford. . .
And here is the picture Camy took.
Me coming in with a basket of laundry that I took of the line...
can you tell I'm hot?
It was in the upper 70's today and tomorrow it is supposed to be in the eighties.
It seems like every summer I get this itchin' to set up our tent. I told the boys I felt like setting it up today and they said they wanted to also. So Enoch lowered the tent down from the sugar house loft and then we lugged it down to a little grove of pines by the cabin.
It is a huge 3 room Jeep tent that we used 5 years ago on our family trip to CA. You have to set it up using a color code. It was a little hard to get all the polls right because I have not set it up for a while but we eventually got it and then Daddy, Enoch, Nathanael and I all got on a corner and raised it up. After we went in the tent and put got the dormers set up, I noticed a lump under the tent floor. I did not know what it was because I knew we had cleared all the sticks and everything away from where the tent would be. I felt it. It was soft and warm. I immediately knew what it was and told Nathanael to quickly crawl under the tent and get it out because poor thing, it was sneezing! So he crawls under there and retrieves what I knew it was-- our cat Shiitake!
I cleaned the dining room today. A total "clear clutter-move everything out-sweep-srcub" sort of clean :). I also did laundry as you can see in the above picture.
I took the bunnies out in the sunshine today and let them nibble on the grass that is sprouting!
They seemed to enjoy it and I had them out there all day.
Well, my brother wants to do some blogging so I need to go. Thanks to you all for your sweet comments to me. I will reply back to those of you who asked questions as soon as I can so check back on the post you wrote your comment on :).
But before I go, I want to share these pictures of Daddy and my brothers putting the tile in the CTB kitchen. It is all in now and looks so very nice!
Blessings to you and I hope you have as fun a night as I hope to have in our tent :).
I hope to continue my color pictures tomorrow!












5 comments:
Your nephews are adorable (and handsome ;-) .) Congratulations on the really fun looking water fight! I wish I could have been there! :-)
Your tile is dramatically awesome!!! :-) I love it! It reminds me of a diner. ;-)
Blessings,
Addie
Wow the 70's!!! yesterday it was in the 60's but it should be a little warmmer today!!! Looks like you had a fun!! :-)
~Jennifer
I love the way you composed the wording about the dining room clean...
clear clutter-move everything out-sweep-srcub" sort of clean
This really describes what kind of cleaning you did!
Dear Hannah~
I SO love when you do "Pictures and such"! Pictures really are worth thousands of words.
It must be warmer there than here if your brother's in the field already and you're running around with short sleeves! :) It snowed here all day and felt much more like winter than spring.
Great job on your flooring project! I was wondering how your "Special" kitchen was coming along... Those pictures brought back memories of my dad, brothers and I redoing our kitchen, laundry room, dining room and bathroom flooring 3 years ago. It was a big project, but was so fun to do together! (My mom was at a health center at the time, or I'm sure she would have helped too.)
I hope you'll check here tonight or tomorrow, as I'm doing my very first giveaway and I don't want you and Grace to miss a chance to enter!!! I'm going to post about it now, but wanted to let you know here in case you check this tonight yet and then can drop by my blog tomorrow while you're at market?
Anyway, rest well! Are you sleeping in the tent again tonight?
The little boys look like so much fun! We have a big tent too... and I love sleeping in it in the summer! I am likeing the warm weather too, I have been outside so much that I have been totally neglecting everything online!
Love you my dear sis' in Christ!
Rachel Grace
Post a Comment