This morning my sister came and picked up Grace and I. We all went out to town together. Of course my nephews were along too :)
We went to goodwill but I did not get anything because 1, I had no money :P and 2, I just got three lovely shirts from goodwill on saturday. So it was not like I needed anything. I had fun looking and I was able to keep an eye on my active two year old nephew while my sisters shopped. We did some grocery shopping and then Mama joined us for a picnic on the lake.
After the picnic, Mama went to do some other things in town and Grace, R, and I went to another store to do a bit more grocery shopping. It was a pleasant day. I so much enjoy spending time with my sisters, mother, and nephews. Thank you God for them!
It was very windy at the lake which made it hard to get a great looking picture. . .
A little better. I still look kinda "blowy" :)
Buddy loved the swings. I can remember swinging in these same kind of swings when I was little only they were blue!
Way up high, like bird in the sky. . .
Or way down low, like a worm on the go. . .
Somebody flipped this swing over the swingset until it was up high. Bud felt pretty important.
He also liked swinging this way. The swing was his horse and and the sand was his horses food :)
a different perspective. . .
Who can resist a swing? Not ME!
I did not get many pictures of Izzy, but here is one of him sleeping. . .
Also, I remembered that I forgot :P to post the 10 Fast Finger results yesterday. I did it according to how many correct words each person got.
Here they are:
Anna Joy:
564 characters per minute
106 correct words and
0 wrong words
Taylor:
410 characters per minute
80 correct words and
0 wrong words
80 correct words and
0 wrong words
Amy:
416 characters per minute
77 correct words and
0 wrong words
77 correct words and
0 wrong words
Cora Beth:
394 characters per minute
75 correct words and
0 wrong words
0 wrong words
Trusting in Jesus:
402 characters per minute
70 correct words and
2 wrong words
2 wrong words
Miranda:
408 characters per minute
66 correct words and
6 wrong words
66 correct words and
6 wrong words
Mary C:
257 characters per minute
43 correct words and
1 wrong words
Hannah (Me):
240 characters per minute
-39 correct words
- 5 wrong words
-39 correct words
- 5 wrong words
Rachel Grace:
193 characters per minute
27 correct words
7 wrong words
27 correct words
7 wrong words
Grace:
112 characters per minute
19 correct words and
1 wrong words
Thank you all for doing the 10 Fast Finger Test with me!!
Have a great rest everyone!











3 comments:
That really WAS windy!!! We have many days like that in ND...
I can't resist a swing either. :) I wish you could come swing with me on our big swingset!
Thanks once again for sharing your day in pictures. It's always fun reading your posts!
Well, rest well and God bless and sweet dreams~
Your sleepy friend
I love swinging on windy days... especially with little ones!
I am a really slow typer... I can't imagine how fast Anna Joy can go!
Thanks!
Rachel Grace
What sweet photos, Hannah! It looks like you had a wonderful time! What a blessing that you're able to spend time with your nephews and siblings like that. :)
Post a Comment