People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here are some pictures from today. . ..

Daddy and the boys were at the neighbors doing lawn work today. I joined them latter. Our summer family job is being the ground keepers of a lovely lawn.

Me driving the golf cart. I also drove a big camo ATV but only to park it-- I so much felt like taking it out for a wild time in the woods!

carrying a tarp. . .

The lady who owns the place has a brother (the same guy David worked for this spring) and he let us use the below 'thing' that Daddy is driving. It sucks up the grass and leaves where is the other mower we use in the summer, does not.

I have some pictures of Enoch and Nathanael but I thought Enoch might want to post those on his blog.

A flag,

Oh and I finnished the little video I was making and am currently uploading it to youtube!
I might end up waiting until saturday (I can use the wifi) to do it because of our slow high speed. . .

3 comments:

Josie said...

The tulip pic is SO COOL! The colors are great! I love it when you post a post FILLED w/ great pics!
Josie
P.S. W/ our blogs it's a bit like our farms are right next door to each other :)
Josie

Annie Lady said...

Hi Hannah! Your photography is so beautiful. I can only imagine how much of a sweet time you and Haley would have together these days. She still loves you dearly and fondly remembers all of your tea parties. She is going to be 13 this year!!! Our little lady. Cultivate your love for Jesus and you will reap such beautiful fruit from it. How I would love to give you a big hug dear Hannah. Love you much!

Jessica Rebekah said...

Great pictures, that's a beautiful tulip pic!

Hehe, it must have been fun riding the golf cart, I've never driven one by myself but I've had a good few rids.

Hugs
~ Jess