People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My younger brothers and I went on a walk together today. I am making a little video of us out there, but for now here are some pictures for you :)!

Moss with water droplets on it,

Little white flowers. . .

Wintergreen berries. Yummy! We could not stop eating them!

Looking up a porcupine tree. . .

me :)

3 comments:

Cora Beth said...

A porcupine tree??? I've never heard of one of those!

What pretty pictures once again.

Sleep well. I still need to shower, post and get to bed early, as we're all getting up at 6:00 to go our seperate ways....

Anonymous said...

I like you.. and the view of the porcupine tree. You captured some of my favorite Spring SIgns-do you suppose there is a Trillium up yet?

Rachel Grace said...

Your pictures are so lovely Hannah, you are so blessed with a wonderful camera! I have never tried winter green berries before... what are they like?
I have never heard of a porcupine tree before either! It sure makes for an interesting picture though!
Love you my sister in Christ!
Rachel Grace