People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Monday, April 26, 2010

A Picture Post, just for you so. . .

. . .you better leave me a comment :P

I did not work on my skirt at all today. But here is a picture of where I'm at on it right now.
The white line at the bottom of the denim is where I took out the hem on the denim dress. I like the way it looks :) I am thinking of adding some ribbon there though like another skirt that I have but I may or may not.

Alot of my day was spent outside just enjoying the warm (ish) spring air! My kitties are getting bigger although their eyes are not opened yet.
Isn't he precious?
I love little kittens. . . but oh! wait until their eyes are open and they can scamper about (a little :) then they are soo... cute!
Here are some other baby animal pictures. I failed to inform you (sorry!) that Swanlie had her kids yesterday! She had a buck and a doe, both white and they both have wattles :) awe!
Here I am with both of them (isn't the sky lovely?),
and then just the doe,

here are a couple of the funniest cutest lambs,

I know this is a little blurry but Parmesan (yes, that's her name. . . Thanks Liv! I named her brother Gorgonzola after one of my favorite cheeses!) is sticking her lip out and it is really funny!
Parmesan again,

Na na na na na! I got more hay than you did!

A robin,

David moved a few trees today that the power people would have cut down.

a dandelion,

It's been windy here, and this is really fun to do when it is windy! Try it!

How do you like my new profile picture? I tinted the one on my profile greenish to match my background.
This is one of my favorite trees!
Good Night Friends!

15 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a fun post, Hannah! I really enjoyed the pictures.... especially the ones of your animals. How sweet! And I love your new profile picture. Very pretty!! :-)

~ Lots of Love,
Lindsay <3

Cora Beth said...

Dear Hannah,
I need to get to bed now too--very much so, but I just wanted to comment here first and say that I like your skirt and your profile pictures very much! :)

The kittens are so very cute (we have 5 of them to enjoy currently), as are the lambs and the kids! I'm always so happy when our kids are born with waddles... :)


Sweet dreams and a happy day to you tomorrow~
Cora

Jennifer said...

The kitten and lambs are so cute! Whis we had them! :-) Ha ha All I've got is chickens!

Love the pictures! I really like you new profile picture! SO pretty!

~Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Adorable kitten photos!
I really liked your dandelion picture,too!

Jessica Rebekah said...

Hey, I really like your skirt! I have ALWAYS wanted to learn how to sew, all I can do is mend. LOL

When you're finished with your skirt, somebody better take a picture of you wearing it so that we can all see what it looks like on you. :D

Aww! Adorable Kittens! I remember when our four kittens eye's where closed for a few days.

And what Adorable kids! They are SO cute, they must be nice and soft to cuddle! :D You're so lucky to have so many animals!! :D :D
LOL That is a very funny picture of Parmesan pulling her lip like that. By the way Parmesan is also my favourite cheese, I like using it as a topping for pasta! Yum!

That thing your brothers are doing with the wind does look fun, as long as you don't blow/fly away with it. LOL

And that is a very beautiful picture of you! I like the way you did that greenish effect on your picture, it sure does match your background! :D

Have a great day!
Love
~Jess

Josie said...

Love the pics Hannah!!! The kids (the goats:) are so cute!! I guess I can''t wait for Heidi's babies!!
The kittens are cute 2!
Josie

MIgirls said...

Thanks for sharing all the pics! Please tell you mother I said "HI"!
Mrs. Thomas

Sereina said...

Those kittens are so cute!

Anonymous said...

The fifth picture reflects delight, warmth and softness.. I just want to tell you what a blessed young women of God you really are!

Anonymous said...

Hannah,

The Skirt looks AWESOME! You're doing such a great job!!!

The Kitten are SO CUTE!!!! So are the lambs!!!

LOVE your porfile picture! That's awesome!

Hannah said...

Thank you all SO much for your comments! I was so excited to come home after spending the day with my nephews to find NINE COMMENTS!! WOW! And then I came and checked a couple hours later and there was four more! Thanks again, and keep commenting and I'll do the same on your blogs :)
Your friend Hannah of Marilla Heights <3

Mrs. Thomas~ Mama says 'Hi' back :)

Sereina~ Welcome to my blog!! Thanks so much for commenting! I am checking out your blog right now, and you'll be hearing from me too :)

Mary~ Thanks so much for your encouraging words!
Do you have a blog I could visit?? I would love to stop over and 'meet' you if you do :) let me know!!

Cora said...

Oh, so cute! (the kitten and kids and lambs) Also, the skirt you're making looks fabulous. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I don't mind that you didn't comment... I'm just glad you enjoy my posts when you visit. Gives me warm fuzzies, yanno?

Blessings,
Cora

Anonymous said...

Hanna,

No, unfortunetely I don't! I have thought about it and am still thinking about it!

daija said...

Hannah,
The skirt looks like it is coming along great! The pictures of your lambs and kittens are adorable!!!
Keep posting and I'll keep looking at your blog!
Daija

Anonymous said...

Hannah,
The skirt looks like it is coming along great! The pictures of your lambs and kittens are adorable!!!
Keep posting and I'll keep looking at your blog!
Daija