I'm not sure if you know, but you're allowed to enter up to 5 pictures for the photo contest. :-) BTW-I like the second one the best. :-) The flower in that one is very vibrant.
I forgot to say that I really think you ought to enter that picture of a rose you took on Wednesday, April 21, 2010--I believe your post was called "Here are some pictures from today. . .." :-) That one is so very pretty!
Addie, Yes I did realize that I can enter five pictures. I just did not want to enter two peach blossom pictures :) I just might though! Yes, I REALLY want to enter that picture you mentioned (which is actually a tulip it does look like a rose, my brother thought it was too!) but I edited it and that is not allowed. I could enter the non-edited one but I don't like it as much. Thanks for voting!!
Dear flower girl~ I'm not much of a photograph judge, but I prefer the first picture slightly more than the second, as the main focus flower is more in the center of the picture, and the colors are more vibrant. But, they're both so pretty, I had a hard time making up my mind! :)
I like the second picture it is more in focus and it has not been pollinated yet. So it is in better shape for a picture. Hope this information is of help :0) ~David
6 comments:
Hannah,
I'm not sure if you know, but you're allowed to enter up to 5 pictures for the photo contest. :-) BTW-I like the second one the best. :-) The flower in that one is very vibrant.
Blessings,
Addie
www.girlishmusings.blogspot.com
Hannah,
I forgot to say that I really think you ought to enter that picture of a rose you took on Wednesday, April 21, 2010--I believe your post was called "Here are some pictures from today. . .." :-) That one is so very pretty!
Blessings,
Addie
Addie,
Yes I did realize that I can enter five pictures. I just did not want to enter two peach blossom pictures :)
I just might though!
Yes, I REALLY want to enter that picture you mentioned (which is actually a tulip it does look like a rose, my brother thought it was too!) but I edited it and that is not allowed. I could enter the non-edited one but I don't like it as much.
Thanks for voting!!
Dear flower girl~
I'm not much of a photograph judge, but I prefer the first picture slightly more than the second, as the main focus flower is more in the center of the picture, and the colors are more vibrant. But, they're both so pretty, I had a hard time making up my mind! :)
I like the second picture it is more in focus and it has not been pollinated yet. So it is in better shape for a picture. Hope this information is of help :0)
~David
Beautiful Pictures....Although I won't tell you which one I like best {snickers} I think it would be unfair (Miss Flower)!!!
Can't wait to see you entries!
And thanks for posting this! I could use some more entries!
In Christ,
Johanna
PS. What a beautiful blog you have here, I am off to the bottom of you page, to do you know what!!!
Post a Comment