People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, April 2, 2010

Tomorrow is market day.

I can't stay up late!
I have lots of pictures that I want to share with you and I will soon.
I might be able to do some blogging tomorrow at the market but I don't know when after that.
Daddy is thinking of taking our mac into the Apple Specialists and having them fix something for us. I'll miss blogging if we do drop the mac off there. . . but I'll be back before too long :)

(the picture is me opening up the dormer in my room of the tent :)
I slept well last night. . . it was fun!

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Sleep well, Miss Hannah~

I'll try to post the instructions for playing "Stagecoach" tomorrow... It's too late now (again!)

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be camping tonight if you lived in ND! It's COLD out there. All the robins were puffed up to twice their size to try and stay warm. Brrrrrr..... I'm going to go hop under my covers!

Rachel Grace said...

Oh, it looks like you had fun sleeping outside! Didn't you get cold in the night? Have fun at the market Hannah!
Rachel Grace