People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, April 16, 2010

When you can't think of a title. . .don't.

I did this tag yesterday but never posted it. Thanks Grace for tagging me :)!


The rules are: Please tag eight people and do not tag the one who tagged you. And if you would not like to answer a certain question, simply change it to one you like and answer that.

1-What song are you currently listening to a lot?
I'm not really into listing to songs.
I do hear my family and I singing all the time so the songs I am always currently listening to are all my favorite songs. :)


2- What books are you currently reading?
Um, let's see,
Land of the Brave and Free (book 7 in the Corrie Belle Hollister Series)
The Princess Adelina (this book is on hold for a little while until I finish the library books I am reading)


3-Do you sing a lot?
Yes, I do.

4-Sweet or salty?
Salty.
I don't like to eat much sweets. I used to.

5-What is your favorite hobby?
Reading? Would that be a hobby?

6-What books have you read at least 3 times?
-A Song for your Honor
-The Lamplighter
-Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends

7-What sites do you always visit when you get on the Internet?
-Blogger Dashboard
-My Gmail

8-What was the last things you bought?
I have not bought anything for a while.
Let's see, the last this I spent my money on was to mail a package to a friend- does that count??

9 On a scale from 1-10 how witty are you?
Um, it depends. I'd say anywhere from 5-9.

10-Favorite earliest memory?
Here are a few:
Planting seeds with Mama. I think they were carrot seeds and I remember saying "Mama, now we don't have to buy any carrots from the store!" We were on our driveway in the neighborhood we lived in the big city of Midland Mi. I think I was three maybe four.
Climbing this big bookshelf we had in a corner of our living room. I think I was 2 or 3. I would go up there to look at this star guide we had. After I would get up there, I was too scared too come down :)!
Hanging halfway out our window to wave hi to the neighbor lady when she came home from work and to say hi to the neighbor children as they came off the school bus.

11-What do you do to change your mood?
Alot of times I play the piano and sing (usually in my head) whatever is on my heart.
Praying. this always helps.
Singing. Singing my heart out to Jesus.
Running. Running in the wind!

12-What was the last meal you ate?
Venison curry and flat bread with rice and lentils. Mmm!

13-Do you want to learn another language?
Yes, I really do. I wonder if I ever will?
14-Five things you can’t live without
-God
-Air
-Water
-Food
-I would have a very hard time living without my family and my bible, but if for some reason those were both taken from me I know with God I would still be able to live.

15- Find the closest book to you, and flip to page 54. What is the first sentence in the 2nd paragraph?
"She would have influenced Hedan to anything, had she been able."
~Taken from "The Princess Adelina" An Ancient Christian Tale of Beauty and Bravery.~

16-What is something you would like to say right now?

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

17-What are you looking forward to?
I don't know. I guess going to the market tomorrow? Other than that nothing out of the ordinary is being planed. And going to the market is a pretty ordinary thing.


I tag,
Rachel Grace from Bundles of Blessings
Jennifer from Walking. . .
Addie from Girlish Musings
Emily Rachel from Do Not Conform
Shana from Heirs of Grace
Jessica from Walking by Faith
and the next person to comment who wants this tag :)

Looking forward to reading your answers girls!!

Okay, now about today. I did get a drawing done and Evelyn liked it. . . that's good :) I was afraid I did a bad job of it :) Maybe I'll post a pic of it soon. We did not do any painting today but she gave us some paint things and we are going to paint something to show her next week :)

Today was pretty much a regular market day except that Mama stayed home :( I missed her company but she got some things done around here :)
On the way back we stopped by a big annual farm auction that was going on. This auction is full of carharts and rednecks. We did not go there to get anything, just to look around and listen to the auctioneer that is always fun :) Today in the middle of the auctioning one of the auctioneer's helpers (the guy that goes "ep! ep! ep!" every time a bid is placed :) started saying "I love this old stove here it reminds me of such n' such". Then the auctioneer says "yeah, one time I was down at Donna's place (we all know who Donna is- right :) and I seen her ol' porcelain sink, oh, it's about this big (he measures with his hands) and it has a hole going though it. 'Donna,' I says, 'how'd that hole get there?'. She looks at Bob (that's her husband of course) and says 'you wanna tell Bob or do ya want me to?' 'Well I guess you can Donna' Bob says. 'Well one day Bobs comm'in from huntin' she says an' he sets his rifle right down there on the sink and all a sudden the rifle goes kaboom! an it makes a hole clean through the sink right passed my leg! An' I've never wan-ned to change that sink since then she says". The crowed laughs and Mr. Auctioneer continues with the sale.
We usually always see at least one person you know there. Today we spotted 8 people we knew/had met before but only talked to one of them because the others were either busy or a ways away.

You can get really good deals there like this,

. . .a farrowing crate with a FREE HALF A DONUT!
There also was a nice green manure spreader that had 3 EMPTY COFFEE CUPS STUCK ON IT!!
I also have a sad memory with this auction. . . something I really liked was stolen. . . but that is another story. Or if you really want to know, go here and then click on 'comments' and you can read my comment (it's the last one) with the story on it. If you do read it, come back and tell me :).

what do you think of this truck?
it had the same drippy spray-painted message in 3 different places!


lastly, how do you like this photo I took of a robin?

When we came home my sister and I found a note in the mailbox from one of our blogger friends :) thanks Cora, that was so sweet of you!!
Good Night!

5 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Oh Hannah,
I was sorry to read about your tricycle... That must have been very hard for you! Sometimes it is difficult to forgive someone who's wronged you, isn't it? I'm so glad we have a loving Father who does forgive our sins and helps us to forgive those who trespass against us!
I very much enjoyed reading your answers to the tag. I hope to do that one very soon.
I really like the picture of the robin in the tree! It looks like it's about ready to say "Good night" with its beak open that way.
Well, my pictures are loaded on my blog now, so I'll finish that up and then be off to bed.
Rest well dear!
Cora
PS. That truck is....interesting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah,

Even though I'm tag-free I am honored that you chose me! = ) Thanks for telling me about my flair problem... My HTML was botched. I fixed it, so it should work now.

Blessings in Christ,
Kate

Mia said...

Hi Hannah,
Thank you so much for tagging me! Unfortunately, I was already tagged by Addie here: http://heirs-of-grace.blogspot.com/2010/04/tag-youre-it.html Thank you anyway!

May Yahweh bless you!!
Shana

Anonymous said...

I love that man in the black hooded coat... he can't be sold, he has been bought with a price.

Jessica Rebekah said...

Hey, thanks for tagging me Hannah! =D Great tag and pictures!

Hugs,
~ Jess