how many orange kittens have you had? For some reason I think at least one of the kittens in a litter. And is Enoch's Carmel the one that ran away? Josie P.S. I'm the first to comment! Whoohoo!
Awwww, they are SOSOSOSO cute!! I LOVE kittens!! Actually any kind of animal! =D Are u going to keep them?? I remember when our cat had kitten, four of them - two males and two females. (They were SO cute!) Though we only have one of the males now, which is my sister's cat (Johnny) and one of the females (his sister) we gave her to my uncle and aunt. My one disappeared years ago (I still miss her) and the other male was killed by our dogs, :( poor thing! If you're interested you can read about "Johnny" on my blog, just look for "Pet Profiles" by my labels, I have written a post on each of my pets. My family and I have also adopted another kitten, actually it was a stray, but u can read about him (Munchkin) also on my blog, if u'r interested. =D
2 comments:
how many orange kittens have you had? For some reason I think at least one of the kittens in a litter. And is Enoch's Carmel the one that ran away?
Josie
P.S. I'm the first to comment! Whoohoo!
Awwww, they are SOSOSOSO cute!! I LOVE kittens!! Actually any kind of animal! =D Are u going to keep them?? I remember when our cat had kitten, four of them - two males and two females. (They were SO cute!) Though we only have one of the males now, which is my sister's cat (Johnny) and one of the females (his sister) we gave her to my uncle and aunt. My one disappeared years ago (I still miss her) and the other male was killed by our dogs, :( poor thing! If you're interested you can read about "Johnny" on my blog, just look for "Pet Profiles" by my labels, I have written a post on each of my pets. My family and I have also adopted another kitten, actually it was a stray, but u can read about him (Munchkin) also on my blog, if u'r interested. =D
Whoops, sorry the long comment.
Have a great day!
Love
~Jess
Post a Comment