People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Two Giveaways!!!

Miss Lindsay is having a giveaway!!
More info on hers on my page "Giveaways Going On" the link to that is located right under my header.



Miss Cora Beth my dear friend I met through blogger :) is having her first giveaway in honor of one year of blogging!! She is giving away her favorite CD.
Her giveaway ends in a week!
Go here to enter:


2 comments:

MIgirls said...

We had just learned who Mary Goetz was from a family who came to do a concert at our church a few weeks ago. (The pic of Jenn playing the harp was with this family.) They enjoy and play some of Marty's music. How fun!

Rachel Grace said...

I will definitelly go and enter! I have never heard of Marty Goetz, but from reading on Cora's blog, he sounds great! Thank you for letting me know Hannah!
Rachel Grace