Thanks to all of you who have voted so far!! The poll is still open if you have not voted and would still like to :) I am curious as to the person is who voted and commented on my poll and called them self "me :D". Who are you (is that too blunt? :P)!!
Okay, I saw this tag on someone else's older archives on their blog and thought it looked like fun. Here are the rules:
Go to the forth folder in your photos and find the forth photo.
Post that photo on your post (no editin' no croppin' no nothin') and explain what the picture is.
Tag four people.
I have no clue what the photo is going to be. . . this could be really scary, it might be embarrassing, or anything for that matter!
Ok, here is the forth photo from the forth album:
Now, what is this picture? First of all, it is a blurry picture and I DID NOT TAKE IT.
It is supposed to be a tomato horn worm.
I tag:
(I'd tag my sister or brothers, but we'd all post the same pic!)
Jenn (yes, a fifth one. I could not do Josie and Miranda and leave Jenn out! No way! You're special Jennifer! hehe! lov U!)
Tomorrow is market day . . . I'm off to the land of da shleepy heads! Are you headed there too? See ya!

5 comments:
This is a fun one, Hannah! I'm loading my forth picture as I speak/type. :) Thanks for thinking of me (oh, and I'm working on that other tag too that Grace tagged me in a few days back...)
Have a great day tomorrow with your family. We are having a houseful, so that should be very fun! :)
Sleep well, fellow shleepy head!
I tried posting your tag on my blog and my computer wouldn't upload pictures at the momment so i just put a different post but as soon as my computer is working again for pictures i will put the tag up....sorry for the delay! :-(
Miranda
Thanks for not leaving me out! I'll do this for sure! ;-)
lov u 2,
~Jenn
Okay, I'll do this ASAP! It'll be soon!
Josie
Hey Hannah, I'm "Me"! I called myself that just for fun ;) !
I thought it was nice of you to let us help you choose which picture you would use!
SOLI DEO GLORIA!
-Kyrie<><
Post a Comment