A Spring Robin on a sugar maple branch. . .
On friday, we went to my sister's house and my brother sheared her sheep.
here are some pictures of our visit there:
Buddy and I,
Buddy saying "Abba, me, down!"
I still don't know why he calls me Abba, I'll ask him when he is older :) It is rather funny.
Izzy and Grace,
Buddy watering the little plants growing in a cold frame. He calls them "seeds!"
Izzy is learning how to walk!
Enoch, Buddy and Nathanael playing with tadpoles, a frog, and a little Michigan lizard!
Izzy and Buddy,
My sweet nephew is so cute that I am. . .
SO GLAD HE IS MY NEPHEW!!!
This is how my brothers caught the frog and the other neat little critters :)
Frogs always look like they have a funny little grin on their face!
Nathanael giving me a ride on the little Snapper. .













5 comments:
PS. Please be sure to have Grace check out my brother's blog soon... :)
What great pictures once again Hannah!!! I especially like the one of Buddy watering the "Seeds"; and the ones of you and Grace holding your nephews; and your brother in the "Boat"; and the one of the frog. I really like frogs. :) Oh yes, the robing one is very nice too....
Sleep well and have a great day tomorrow!
Love from your sister in Christ,
Cora B.
I was so delighted to be a part of this sheep shearing day with Daddy, you, J and M, R and of course the pollywogs.
Mama
Ooops, that was supposed to be "Robin" in the first comment!
You know what I just realized? I haven't told you about how to play Stagecoach yet!!! So, I thought I'd write quick to say "Good morning" and to give the directions for how to play....
When playing Stagecoach, one person is designated as "It" first, and they choose one word that is THEE word. For example, let's say the word is "Stagecoach" (although it can be anything). Anytime while the person who's "It" says the word "Stagecoach" while telling his or her story, everyone else who realizes they said it jumps out of their chair and trys to be the first one to touch the "It" persons' chair--making themself the next storyteller. It's more fun than that though... Each person who's playing picks a word that they want to be and, whenever the storyteller says their word, (it takes a good memory if you have a bunch of players!) that person has to stand up, turn around and sit down again. We usually played that the person who's telling the story (which they just make up as they go along) has to say everyone's word at least once before they say the special word that will send everyone flying for the storyteller's chair. :) You can play this game as long as you like, as there's not really a "Winner" or an ending. I'm sure there are many variations of this game too, but that's how the Dagleys taught us to play.
Have fun and have a great day!
Love you, (and sorry this was so late in coming!)
Cora
Hannah,
I think all brothers and little boys like to find frogs and lizards! Is that a go-cart?
I love your picture posts!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace
Post a Comment