Well, we just came back from the market. I am very tired.
I got 5 hours of sleep last night. I guess I'll be going to bed early tonight :)
David is grilled pork chops for dinner!!! Yum. . . Enoch's homegrown pork is the best! We had the chops with some salad that we traded popcorn (unpoped :) with another vender at the market. Mmm. . . yum! I miss fresh salads :).
On the way back from the market we stopped by our friends house for a short visit. It was so good to be able to chat and laugh with my friends :).
Oh and guess what? Or should I make you wait? I'm going to have some pictures coming sometime either tomorrow or within the next week (hopefully!!!) of baby goats! I should say a baby goat because it is this little does first time kidding and more than likely she will only have one. She is bagging up so it won't be long. The shetland sheep are going to lamb soon also. I love the tiny shetland lambs, they are *so sweet*!
This post was kinda "rambley" so to top it off, here are some pictures :)
Buddy before falling asleep :)
Izzy having fun with his brother's plastic double barreled shotgun :)
My nephews are handsome!
...and they love to eat :)
Matching. . .
Sisters. . .
Me :)
by a tree. . .
cute flowers. . . a daisy,
. . .and a violet.
A teeny little brown sugar ant. . .
can you spot a cat in this picture?


5 comments:
I found the cat it is in the window
~Nathanael~
What kind of template is your family using? I REALLY like it! Love the pictures!
~Jenn
Thanks for stopping by the blog....I am always glad to connect with others in Christ. I do not think I have met the staggs yet. we do not attend the home fellowship any more, for they live 3 hours from us now. We do hope the Lord will make a way for aus to join them again in the future.
Very pretty pictures of you and your sister! Sometimes my sis and I dress-a-like. But i don't really like it! LOL :P
Anyway, sweet pics of your nephews!
I think that's a very cute pic of Izzy holding the plastic double barreled shotgun!
Interesting looking brown sugar ant, it looks more like a spider.
Oh and I found the cat too. :D
Love
~> Jess
You and Grace look wonderful together in your matching skirts and shirts! Oh, I have to go... I hope I can finish writing this comment later!
Love you!
Rachel Grace
Post a Comment