People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Laughter

What would I do without laughter?
A sad place indeed, it would be.
The funnies..the sillies..whatever it takes
for the sound of laughter.
Never laughing at someone else..
Only sharing together the humor of the moment..
Makes a lighter load to carry
Of the burdens we face..
If there is also a little laughter.
~Sophia Borger~

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22

Today, I thanked God for laughter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can laugh at that- you have a PhD in the work of medicine. "A joyful heart worketh like a medicine."

Jennifer said...

I love laughter!!!! :-D

Jenn

Rachel Grace said...

Hannah, whenever I come to your blog I smile! You always have a funny uplifting post just waiting to be read! You are such an encouraging sister in Christ!
Love you!
Rachel Grace
P.S. Can you tell I really feel like using lots of exclamation marks tonight?!!!

Olivia Esther said...

I have laughed the hardest with you than any of my frieds,lol, I love laughing, it is just so much fun!! miss ya hannah. love ya, love Olivia!!!
P.S I wish you were here to make me laugh! :)