People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Grace's Giveaway, New Kids and Friends!!

Miss Grace over at Grace's Garden Walk is having a really nice giveaway!!
Just take a look at this. . .



Wow! Don't you want to enter? You can! Just go here:


Guess what?? We have more kids! Yes, today Shneahoplie had her kids.
First Grace and I were watching and all in about in one minute her water broke and the first kid was born! It went really fast :)! The first one was a little tan/grey doe *so sweet*!!! A couple minutes latter she threw a little white buck *so tough*!!! Then right after the little buck she had a little white doe with a brown stripe going down it's back *so cute*!!! In between the buck and the last doe our friend's pulled up the drive. Daddy, Mama, and the younger brothers were out in the forest cutting wood. After the last kid was born Me, my dear friend Olivia, her sister Pricilla and brother Israel all walked out to the forest to let the others know that they were here. On the way out there we went through our morel spot but saw no morels. Pricilla and Israel did find several verpas. Yuck! When we met up with the others in the woods they showed us 3 morels they had found. Yum! They told us Enoch had run back for the rifle. There was a porcupine in one of the trees. Yum! I guess we'll be having porcupine for dinner soon! It really is good :) The saw was almost out of gas so when it ran out we all went up to the house.
Mrs. Karen did the dishes that I had left in the house when I went out to see Hoplie. Thanks so much Mrs. Karen!!! :) After dinner me, Olivia, her younger siblings and my younger siblings all played ball freeze tag with the neighbor Jake. After seeing some horses and riders running down the main road (across the field) Me, Olivia and Pricilla took a walk down there hoping to see the horses up close maybe pet them (and of course we wished we could also ride them :). We ambled slowly along stopping now and then to catch our breath when we would laugh too hard :). There is tons of stuff to laugh about when I'm with Olivia and with Pricilla too. They are so fun! Thank you Lord for my dear friends and sisters!!! We did get really close to the horses but the girls riding them were not too friendly and so we did not even ask to pet them :).
When we came back it was time for friends to go. Thanks again for coming friends!! I love you!
Here are pictures from today:
I'll have to get another pic tomorrow when they are all nice and fuzzy :)

My big bro!

Lilac leaves. . . they are getting bigger!

My wonderful friend!

Pretty. . .

Fun little brother and his friend :)

Okay, I need to go someone else is wanting to use the Mac!!

5 comments:

Grace said...

Thanks so much, Hannah, for posting about my giveaway and becoming a follower, and for the sweet comments!!! I really appreciate it.
Hope that you have a wonderful Sunday evening!
In Christ,
Grace

Cora Beth said...

Once again, a great post Hannah! Congratulations on those sweet, tough and cute kids! I hope they all do well. :) We should have some new kids to play with soon too, so I'm looking forward to that.

You commented on my blog about the rocks we're giving away, and I thought I'd answer your ponderings here.... My dad actually talked to a company about 3 years ago (and then 2 years ago again)--they buy rocks. They said they'd come our way soon, but that hasn't happened and my dad's tired of driving around rock piles during the growing season. The railroad people asked if there was anything they could do for us in turn, and Dad asked them to push over a big tree stump that's in the middle of a field; to set up a big rock as a landmark; and I think there was something else too, to which they agreed readily. So, we're happy to get rid of our rocks and they're happy to have them! :) Oh, by the way, that pile in the picture is only 1 of about 20 piles we have! There are a lot of rocks around here!

Sweet dreams~ I'd best get some sleep!

Laura said...

Beautiful pictures Hannah!!
Congrats on the triples being born!! Our goats have only thrown triplets once. They were so cute and tiny!
Hope you have a great day!
Blessings,
Laura

Jennifer said...

Lovly pictures Hannah!

Olivia Esther said...

I had a gr8 time with you, and it was so fun to watch the kids be born how are the baby goats? are you going to keep the name I picked for the last kid that was born? did you name them yet? lol... so many (?)s love ya hannah, Love Olivia!!