Okay, I was doing a typing speed test and it got me curious as to which of my readers can type the fastest! So, I would like all my readers to go to this link: www.speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com and then give me your score.
This is what I want you to give me:
-How many points you got
-How many characters you type per minute
-How many words you got correct
-How many words you got wrong
After you do the test, all this info will be written down for you and all you just have to copy it and paste it in a comment to me!
I hope you do this test if you are a reader of my blog (you are reading this, this is my blog :).
Since I have put the traffic feed widget on my blog I have noticed that alot of people do visit my blog! And I thought only a few people did now and then? I was happy to see that I have so many visitors! I'd love to hear from you, please leave me a comment!
I'm not the fastest typer, so don't worry if your score is really low :)
In a week from now, I will post everyone's score and see who is the fastest!


11 comments:
I got 280 points :)
I type 402 characters per minute
I have 70 correct words and
I have 2 wrong words
:D nice to know that I could still pass my typing test. :) I took a typing class like 5 years ago and then I could BARELY type 60 words per minute. Nice to know I have improved. What did you get, btw?
Love you,
Trusting in Jesus
Hi Hannah,
I love your new blog. :) Thanks for giving me the address to it!
I did the typing test and here is what I got:
You type 410 characters per minute
You have 80 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words
That's actually an improvement because I did this on my blog and only got 72wpm! ...I guess I should update that now. ;D
God bless!
~ Taylor
Here Hannah-
I type 112 characters per minute
I have 19 correct words and
I have 1 wrong words
Yes, I know! you know, And.... now everyone knows!
I am a chicken pecker and nothing else when It comes to making thoughts in to words on the keys. That is why my posts on my blog are soooooooooooooooooo
Blah. If the computer gave me the option of the good old pencil, Then I would speed away!
But too bad I'll just keep on a peckin'
Your sis
Grace
I did the test twice. My second result was better than the first with
328 points
You type 416 characters per minute
You have 77 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words
You type 515 characters per minute
You have 93 correct words and
you have 4 wrong words
I'm better when I'm not on the laptop so I might redo it later. If you want to know why I'm such a fast typer; my dad had me learn how to type eight or nine years ago so I could be his secretary. He's a chicken pecker. So I had to be able to type as fast as he talks. :)
This was fun to do Hannah! I know my mom used to be really fast when she was in college, so she might want to do this too to see where she's at nowadays... :)
My results were:
313 points
You type 394 characters per minute
You have 75 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words
I think I'm going to try a second time and see how much better it really goes... :)
I redid it on my regular computer this morning and did better;
You type 564 characters per minute
You have 106 correct words and
you have 0 wrong words
Hannah,
here's what I got...
You type 257 characters per minute
You have 43 correct words and
you have 1 wrong words
Mary C.
Mary Cecilia,
You are faster than I am :)
Do you have a blog? I saw that you used a google account to write the above comment but when I clicked on it I did not get a profile or anything. I'd love to get to know you a little bit better. If you don't have a blog, maybe you would consider getting one :D ?? It took me awhile to decide if I wanted one or not but I really am glad that I do now!
God bless you!
~Hannah
241 points,
408 characters per minute
66 correct words and
6 wrong words
That was fun, hannah! :-)
Miranda
P.S LOVE your profile picture!! It is so pretty!! :-)
Ok, Hannah...
75 points
193 characters per minute
27 correct words
7 wrong words
I am NOT the best typer... not to mention being very fast. I guess I just need more practice!
Thanks, this was fun!
Rachel Grace
Post a Comment