I am sorry, yesterdays pictures will have to wait yet again!
I will share this picture of me today at the market.
I wanted to upload my pictures while there using the wifi but in the middle of chatting with one of my friends, it unexpectedly blinked off!! So, I did not!
I found alot of books at the library!!! Yeah! I already read one of them. No, it was not a book of few pages, I just read through books really quickly! Now I am reading the second book in the series. I think these books will go on my list of most favorite books! It is about a girl who lives in Ireland.
Here is the picture. It is a little blurry. Grace said she does not know how to use my camera yet :)! Don't ask me why I have my mouth in that funny position, as I don't know why I do!
That is a little bag of kettle chips next to me. Zesty Jalapeno chips for 0.99 at the little deli. Nathanael bought a
bag of salt and vinegar ones which are my favorite.
But he said if I bought the jalapeno ones we could share them.
And we did! David shared some of his rosemary olive oil chips
with me because I gave him some of mine =D!
Good night dear readers!
I will meet you in the land of nod in a little bit!

2 comments:
I like that picture of you, Hannah!!! How nice that you can have internet access at market! :)
I'm afraid I've gotten my second wind and it might take me a while to join you in the land of nod... Daddy got home from his parents' house at 11:30 tonight, as Grandma called this morning and asked if he/we'd come down and pick out some of their things we'd like to have, as she's trying to get rid of stuff before moving. Mother was in class all day and we children decided to stay home and do chores so Dad could stay down there with his parents and brothers as long as he needed... Then, when he got home, of course we had to look at some of the treasures he'd brought and hear about others that were spoken for, so it got to be late tonight.
Annnnnyway, I enjoyed reading your post and must say I think you're a very brave young woman--to buy "Zesty Jalapeno chips"! Those sound hot. :)
Sleep soundly~
Love,
Cora
Library... chips...pictures... sounds like you had a wonderful day!
Have a nice sleep,
Rachel Grace
Post a Comment