Taco Salad :) I really like taco salad.
Mama went to the little grocery store a bought (yes she did :-) the things to build a taco salad.
Well, not everything, the wild leeks, the wild venison, the homegrown pork sausage, and Grace's homemade spicy (really HOT) salsa!
So, we had a little bit of summer for dinner! Tomato, lettuce, and those things you ONLY eat in summer but those things that we ate today :)!
Tomorrow again is market day. I don't know if I will be going to the library or not to check out books because I am not done with the ones I got last week. Surprised? I am reading a book that is not catching my interest very much but I want to see what happens at the end of the book. I naturally never (because I am a very interesting bookworm ;P) look at the end of a book until I read through it!! I might have looked at the back of a book once or twice but I don't make a habit of it! One of my friends is not much of a reader and she said to me,
"I figured out this great way to read books without having to read the whole thing! Just read at the front of the book, then in the middle and then read the ending and you pretty much get the whole story!"
Um no, not really for me!!
Talk to you all latter now, my readers! Some dear friends of ours stopped by and are here now. Their children did not come this time so I am missing them but they don't live too far away and so I hope we will see them soon!

.jpg)
3 comments:
Ha! I had ALMOST the same thing for dinner tonight too, how funny :). It is so fun to be able to have tomatoes and lettuce in the middle of the winter. You've got me dreaming of summer now... big juicy tomatoes right of the vine... Oh no, I shouldn't go there!
Ta-ta for now!
Rachel Grace
What a yummy meal you had! We enjoyed scalloped potatoes with sausage; raspberry muffins; and apple crisp. It will be so nice when we can grow things outside again! Mother noticed today that three of the tulips we planted last fall are poking out the ground now. :)
That is so funny about how your friend likes to read books... I admit that I've done that a few times when trying to decide if a book at the library was one worth reading or not, but I do enjoy reading the whole story once getting started on a good book! :)
I was curious the other day when you said you were listening to a story about a jewish girl... What was the name of that and did you like it? (Maybe I should ask those questions in reverse order?)
Well, dear Hannah, rest well! I'm headed over to Grace's blog now and then to mine to write apost...
I know, I know, I am not your Spell Check' but I am your teacher. Remember the lady on the taco salad run!- well, you have spelt "later" as "latter" in this post and your current one.
See you ladder,
Mama
Post a Comment