I helped David collect sap this evening. We got 55 gallons. It was not from all the trees though. We are going to collect the rest in the morning because it got dark.
Okay here is a funny picture for you that was took today! There were others, but I was asked not to post them =D. There was one of me acting out Sourdough Slim singing Yodeling Cowboy. It is pretty funny =D. And then there is one of Nathanael with yarn over his head that looks like silly hair (that I was asked not to post =).
Tomorrow is a baby shower for one of our friends!
It;s going to be fun fun! I love "lady gatherings" like that!
I need to make a card to go with the bonnet and booties Grace made so I need to get a-goin'!
Good Night!


6 comments:
What a funny, funny picture! Have fun at the baby shower.
Blessings,
Rachel Grace
Hello Hannah~
Long time, no comment (on my part!)
That picture of you is HILLARIOUS!!! How did you ever come up with an idea like that for a picture? :)
Wow--that's a lot of sap. I was wondering about how much maple syrup you'll get from 55 gallons of sap once you're done boiling it down?
Have a wonderful time at the baby shower! Those are always such special times.
Love you lots,
Cora
Hannah,
I love the picture!! it is awesome! :) WOW 55 gallons!! that is alot!! Or maybe it isn't too you but i have never gathered sap. Is it hard???
I hope you have fun at the baby shower!!
~miranda
:-) Great picture hannah!
Rachel: I did have fun~Thank you
Cora: Enoch was taking some magnifying glass pictures and I just decided to try it too!
Miranda: No, it is not hard to do, it is REALLY fun! You'd love to do it!
Jenn: Thanks for commenting, I love hearing from you!
~Hannah
Hahaha, what a very funny picture of you Hannah, its a pity you weren't allowed to post the other pictures. LOL But don't worry I know how they feels - I mean I wouldn't like to really post a funny picture of myself, I get kind of embarrassed easily! LOL :P
Between is that a magnifier you're looking through?
Love
~> Jess
Post a Comment