People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Thursday, March 18, 2010

If nothing else, at least there is a tag!

I saw this tag on a couple people's blogs and decided to do it! It looked like fun.


- - - - - - -


If I were a gemstone, I'd be Chlorastrolite! Michigan's Gemstone!

If I wer a scent, I'd be jasmine!


If I were a pair ofshoes BOOTS!!!, I'd be old fashioned button up boots (sorry, I could not
find a good picture of these)

If I were a weather, I'd be Michigan Weather for sure!
If Iwere a facial expression, I'd be a smirk, like I was just about ready to laugh!
If I were a car, I'd be a duce 1/2 or an Army Jeep!! Comon' Let's go two tracking!

If I were a time of day, I'd be anywhere between 2:00 and 3:00 pm. That is when the mail comes!
If I were a month, I'd be, please not this again. Okay, it does not matter I'll say August.
If I were a place, I'd be, Home.
If I were a liquid, I'd be, raw milk. . . the wonderful liquid goodness.
If I were a taste, I'd be, yummy! (could not think of any picture for this!)

If I were an animal, I'd be, a cow.

If I were a sea animal, I'd be, a seahorse!

If I were a food, I'd be beyond organic. Maybe some triple cream brie cheese?

If I were a color, I'd be, Brown. (no pic!)

If I were a dessert, I'd be, homemade icecream.
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be, a piano, a mandolin, a guitar, a banjo, a fiddle, a- oops! Only one you say? Sure. A Dobro!
If I were a flower, I'd be, but wait, I already AM one! Hee hee this is just for those that really know me. If you know what I'm talking about, you are more than just a blogger friend!
If I were a song, I'd be, a song to my Savior.
If I were a planet, I'd be mars, for no reason at all.
If I were an object, I'd be, a ball.
If I were a fruit, I'd be, an apricot!

If I were a sound, I'd be, a bubbling brook!

If I were a day of the week, I'd be, Monday. (no picture sorry!)

I tag, everyone. If you are a reader of my blog, please leave me a comment! Anonymous commenters, please sign with your first or middle name. Thanks.

5 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Dear "Flower" girl... :)
I think you already know that I read your blog, but in case you don't know, this is just to tell you I do!
So, you like apricots too? Do you like them fresh or dried best? I prefer dried, although we don't have them very often, so they're a real treat when we do!
How funny--if I were a liquid, I'd be raw milk too. :)
Our mail comes between 9:30 and 10:00Am--just in time for us to get it when we finish our chores on lazy days!
There's much more I could write about on this fun post, but I want to head over to your brother's blog to guess on the eggs yet, plus I have a post to write quick, and then I want to get to bed early. Ha! :)
Anyway, sleep well and God bless you!
Love,
Cora

Jennifer said...

That was very interesting! I totally agree with you about the boots!!!! Love those!! ;-)

~Jenn

Amy said...

If I were a tree I would be a birch tree.

Rachel Grace said...

Hee hee! Our mail comes at the same time as yours... I wish it would come earlier though, because I usually become impatient for it to come so that I can see if there is anything for me. That is a little bit selfish of me though.
If I was a sound I would be a bubbling brook too :). It is one of my favorite things to listen to, and I am assuming it is your's also!
Blessings in Christ,
Rachel Grace

Tricia said...

Hello Hannah! Thank you for visiting my blog and me the address to yours. I really like your blog!

And I must say that that is the best gemstone I have seen on one of these. :D haha Very original and unexpected.