People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mystery Picture!

My brother Enoch, has a really interesting mystery picture on his blog.
Please go over there and leave him a comment with a guess!
Here is the link to his blog:

It is cold out and the house is kind of chilly. There is not very much to do. I am heading upstairs to huddle under blankets with my younger brothers and listen to an book on audio about a jewish girl.

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Thanks for sharing this, Hannah! You know how we like mystery pictures around here (even if we don't all post our guesses, most everyone does guess!)

Well, good night dear friend!
~Cora
PS. I left you a response to your comment on my last post just now. I wasn't sure if you'd see it or not, so thought I'd tell you. :)

Rachel Grace said...

Ahhhhhhh.... for some reason I keep missing ALL of the mystery pictures! I come to whoever's blog it is that had the picture and then I find out... "Oh, no! He/she JUST posted the answer... ahhhhh."
Next time I will try harder to get to your blog and to Enoch's blog before you post the answers :).
Rachel Grace