You, know what I got to get to bed!
Tomorrow is Market Day and we need to leave our farm by 6:30-ish.
I have a bunch of pictures I really want to post. Those will have to wait until tomorrow.
I took some really neat ones with the super macro setting and I am so happy with the way they came out! Okay, here is one of them. I did not want to do a picture less post. One will have to do for now! Well, here's two. I could not decide which of these to do so I did both. I did not think you'd mind!
Do you know what both of these are? They are signs of spring of course! But what are they?
Put your answer in a comment!



4 comments:
Hmmm... I'm going to guess the first one is some sort of an Iris and the second one--maybe some sprouts for salad--or else seeds you've started for the garden? I'm not sure what kind...
And now, I want to say a BIGGGG thank you!!!--for surprising me today with your sweet birthday package!!!!! I found it in our mailbox when I got home from trimming our neighbor lady's hair and I was so happy to see it was from you "Flower girls"! :)
Thank you SO much for all the time you put into making the pretty mittens and for the tasty maple sugar! I've never had maple sugar before and am curious how you made it?
Your card was absolutely beautiful and the poem was so lovely! I am so very glad the Lord "Crossed our paths" several months ago. :) I've truly enjoyed getting to know you and Grace and, although I know we have differences in some beliefs, we find sweet communion in sharing the love the Lord's put in our hearts and learning about what missions God has put us on each day... I hope we will be friends for many years to come!
And now, I shall join you in dream land! Goodnight, flower Hannah~
Hi Hannah!
I have no clue what type of flower the first picture is. I saw Cora Beth's comment and she said that it was maybe an Iris... and I think that is a pretty good guess so I will go with it too!
And the bottom picture is probably some sprouts for a salad, although they might be for your garden...?????
Your new camera sure does take some wonderful pictures!
May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Rachel Grace
Oh I love your blog! Darling. :) The photos are beautiful.
Xoxo.
I'm thinking.... Some sort fo flower.. and sprouts of some kind!
:-)
Those are great pictures!
~Jennifer
Post a Comment