People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Monday, March 22, 2010

More Pictures.

This is our wheat. This is what, if all goes well, we will use to make bread in our bakery!!!

And here are a few other pictures I took today,

green shoots,

honey bee on crocus,

A nail. :)

I went on a little walk today. I took my camera with me and a book. . .
just for the record, I have read 4 books in 2 days. I think I've beat my record. I feel like reading in my bed tonight but I can't get myself to start another book :) I am tired!

My destination was a maple tree on the edge of our pasture. The sun was shining right on it and it looked very warm. I took this picture on the way out there,
it won't be long before there are little birdies in there!

And then, just as I was sitting down under the tree to read, this little tiny critter caught my eye.
a spider mite. I put him on my sleeve because I thought his red suit would show up the best on there. Spider mites are very tiny, only less than 1 mm big. I always find them fascinating though!
Good Night to all of you!

I am thankful for, SUNSHINE!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

My favorite is the bee on the crocus--a sure sign of spring.

Anonymous said...

Oh Hannah the wheat! This pics are fabulous, I am so glad for your new camera, now you can capture all my fine little friends that travel the forest floor.
Your my daughter- a fabulous photographer!
Mama

Rachel Grace said...

Hi Hannah!
I just had to tell you... Right at the moment I was looking at the picture of the mite, my brother was looking over my shoulder at the screen. And he said "Wow, Rachel scroll down and let me look at that again!" and then "Abigail, come look at this... how did she get such a good close up picture?" Abby... "Hey, we have those things too!"
Jack really likes all buggy things.. in fact all of us do :).
Blessings,
Rachel Grace