People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Full Day

Today was a full day filled with sunshine, Love, fun and Joy!

But you know what, I'm tired. It seems like I'm always tired when blogging, because I always post at night :)

Anyway, I'll try to write more latter. I do want to tell you this though. On the way home from the market, we stopped by our friends house. The ones who came last night :).

Their daughter, my dear friend Olivia gave me a big bag of books. I think it is a series of 48 and then one other book that is not in the series. They are the American Adventure Series and I am looking forward to reading them :)

Not tonight though, I'm going to bed! Mama just told me, "Hannah only read 20 tonight, I don't want you staying up too late :)!" I'd rather have 20 dreams. . .(no silly ones, right Cora :)

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Oh Hannah~
I'm SO tired tonight too! It was a very full day spent with relatives at my grandparents house going through literally tons of things... We got home a couple hours later than we'd liked to have to do our chores and then to unload the pickup and now to head for bed...

It sounds like you'll have plenty of reading material for some time to come!!! We packed up and brought home 3 big boxes of books today, so we're well supplied now too. :) A lot of the books are "How to" books, but those are fun to look through too.

Meet you soon in Nod-ville~ (And let me know if you have 20 sensible dreams tonight! That would be something to write about!)

Love you~
Cora

Olivia Esther said...

I had fun last night hannah. love ya -OLIVIA-