People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Friday, March 5, 2010

And The Mystery Picture Is...

Thanks for all your guesses gals!
The correct answer is . . .
The seed head of a motherwort plant =D! The little seed heads are about 1/2" big.
To lean more about the plant you can go HERE.
Here is a picture of how it looks in the summer.

The plant dried out . . .

And this is a not so close up of the same seed head as in the mystery picture.



4 comments:

Alena said...

Hello Hannah!
cute blog! I really like the picture you have as your header :)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog too!
In Him,
~Lady Florimel~

Kyrie said...

That's very interesting Hannah! I don't think I've ever even heard of one of those!
Hey, Grace said you have an Etsy shop - do you have a button or link to it?
I hope your hand is better today!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><

Cora Beth said...

I missed out on your mystery picture this time, but wouldn't have known what it was either! I always enjoy your mystery pictures so much. :)

Jessica Rebekah said...

Ag, missed your mystery picture again! Anyway interesting post! =D

Love
In Christ
~> Jess