People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Sunday, March 14, 2010

First things first,

Yes, you all guessed correctly.
The mystery picture is PUSSY WILLOWS!!
I love pussy willows. They are such a true sign of spring!



Okay, I know I said I planed on posting this yesterday, but blogging is getting harder to do. That's right. We now have 5 bloggers in our family. We also only have 1 computer.
It's a good lesson on patience.

Okay, next: :)
I need to tell you about the little outing I had with my friends and sister on my sister's 21st birthday. Grace N. (Olivia's sister :) and Olivia came over to our house in the evening and after Grace E. (my sister) and I were done with dinner, Grace N. drove the four of us girls down to the little country store and our friends treated us to icecream!
(thanks again girls!)
Then we drove down to the river. The road to the river was full of potholes and very bumpy! We are all country girls and totally enjoyed it. We went down to a bridge that is suspended over the river by huge cables. To see more pictures of this bridge click HERE.
We were talking about what we would do if a pack of mean dogs or coyotes came from one end of the bridge and one from the other end. We did not know what we would do, so we did not think about it anymore! We talked and took lots of pictures. It was fun.
We came home and Grace was just getting ready to open her gifts when the neighbor children came over with a homemade gift for Grace.

The neighbor girls and their friends:
Erin, Brooke, Taylor, and Abby

Now for market pictures and such =D
Saturday morning all of us children except Nathanael went early with Mama to the market. It was alot of fun. We set up in front of Mama's art gallery. she has 3 art pieces up.
It was so nice to be back to the market. We took a break when mama fractured her knee.
Here is the wool table:
The "Let's Felt Kits" sold really well. The Lord really blessed us.
Here is he table with the eggs, honey, and seeds:

Here is Grace and I enjoying a little snack Grace bought her and I:
(thanks Grace!)

Enoch and David enjoying the snack Mama bought them. . .

This is a little table and chairs in front of one of the stores.
I think they are so interesting and unique, don't you?
Grace looking at the candies at the little sweet shop. "hmm, which shall I get?"

This is dear Evelyn who lives there in the village.
She walks through the market playing her accordion.
She let Grace, David and I all play it. I really liked it, and could pick out a tune while doing the bass. She said in a week I'd be as good as her. I don't know though, she's pretty good at it!
Next week she wants us to bring our instruments and play along with her. So we might do that.
If you would like to read other's perspectives on the market day, you can visit my brother David's blog and Mama's blog also.
Here are the links:


Now here is the last picture,
Black and White.
I am doing a Feelin' Feminine Skirt Challenge that Emily is doing on her blog.
It is color themed. Today's color was black and white.

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Goodnight to you too, dear Hannah! You always make me smile and I very much look forward to seeing your lively posts. :)

How nice that there are more bloggers at your house! I knew about your mother's blog (she'd commented on my mom's blog and my mom showed me...) and I'd seen Enoch's comment on one of the Bartlett boys' blogs, but didn't know about your brother Davids' blog. I'll be sure to mention it to my brothers, as they're looking for more Godly young mens' blogs to read...

I very much enjoyed seeing all of the pictures on this post--especially the ones of Grace on her birthday! She looked so pretty. :)

Well, I am off to bed now too... I feel like I'm off a bit all day because of the time change and that I could stay up another hour or so, but I know I'd regret that decision come morning time when my alarm buzzes at 7!

So, goodnight!
Love you~
Cora

Rachel Grace said...

Ok, now - to finish my previous half comment :). Oh, where was I...
It must be a lot of fun be at the market! You have set up a really nice booth. What are the "let's felt kits"? How fun to have your own little family business, and to make/produce all of the things you sell. I have never played on an accordion before, it must have been fun! And how sweet of Evelyn to let you try :). The table and chair set sure is bright and unique! I am not sure that it would be very comfortable to sit and eat on... or practical for that matter.
I have thought of doing the feelin' feminine challenge before, but I have never remembered to write about it on my blog. I am acoustomed to wearing skirts almost all the time so I did not think to much of it. But the new twist with the color scheme sounds fun! I think I might do it next month or next time Emily hosts it. Sounds like you had a very nice day!
Blessings to you in Christ,
Rachel Grace