People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Green


Spring has sprung and I am happy.
Tomorrow up until Sunday the temperatures are supposed to be in the 70's. Who ever heard of such craziness? I like it though for a change!

3 comments:

Cora Beth said...

What beautiful pictures, Hannah! They look like pictures from a picture book... The Lord has provided so much beauty all around us and, if we just open our eyes to see it, it is so beautiful.

It has been in the 70s here in ND these last couple days. We're really enjoying it, and my dad heard today that some farmers want to try going out in the field next week! That seems pretty early, as we still have snow in several places and when that melts, it will leave----yes, mud! We'll see how it goes.

Anonymous said...

When I was very young and asked, "What is your favorite color?" I always said, "Green." Now I am 48 and green is still my favorite, every old and new and coming shade... verdant... growing in strength... green: new beginnings. I am so glad Daddy named our farm Verdant Farm! You captured the meaning so eloquently and inspiringly dear daughter of Zion! and mine too!

Anonymous said...

Hannah you are doing GREAT with your photography! What kind of camera was it again you got? ;D LOL

Love the "Blue" post too! Looking forward to lots more!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><