There is alot of color all around you if you look for it. . .or if you don't!
Today I wanted to find four different things in nature that were blue.
I thought it might be hard, and it was little at the start.
I found the first little blue flower and knew that would be a good blue shot.
Then when I was taking a picture of some leeks, I looked down and saw the feather!
My brother told me there were some blue cohosh berries out in the woods while I was walking out there I saw the bluish colored pine sap dripping down the tree trunk!





6 comments:
I love it Hannah! Gorgeous photos! Blue is one of my favorite color! My favorite photos are 1 and 3. :-) Beautiful detail!
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings
Addie
These are lovely, do you suppose we should look into making Northern Michigan Postcards as a small cottage industry?
Mama
What lovely blue pictures Hannah! I would think that blue would be a hard color to find in nature this time of year too, but you found some very interesting ones indeed. I like your mamas' idea about postcards. I think your pictures would sell, if printed with lots of ink so it looks really nice like your pictures do!
Thank you for your comment once again... It helped to put a smile on my face again, hearing about your wheelbarrow coincedence and all. :)
Good night~
Love you,
Cora
I agree, I thought blue would be harder to find, but your pictures are just lovely Hannah! You very much have natural talent.
Wow!! what beautiful photos!! Great job!! I luv the color blue! Its my favorite!!
Miranda
Oh, how delightful Hannah! The Lord's creation is soooooooooooooo amazing. I can't wait to get to heaven and see what He's got waiting for us there :).
Rachel Grace
Post a Comment