People Who Enjoy Reading My Blog--do you?

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Okay, my readers! Sorry for the lack of posts. I have only little times to go on my blog.
There is one computer, seven people, two type fast, two type medium, and three type slow. One of the slow and one of the fast are the only ones that don't have a blog.
Go figure.

Anyhue, Here below are the two FF pictures I missed:

Tuesday was BROWN:

Today was GREEN. I wore my green skirt. In the sun it looks yellow though.

Grace and I babysat again today. No pictures, sorry! Of course they were cuter than ever.
Little Izzy is growing up. He is such a little man- I love the dear little guy so much!
Jeremiah is in what people call the "terrible twos" I think it is great age though. It is the age where their little minds are learning everything. It is a time to be patient with them, to love them. And really, if you think about it it is not terrible at all.
We will be babysitting several times more this month also as my sister is getting dental work done. It was so beautiful today. So sunny and warm. When I came home I spent part of the evening playing Soccer and Keep Away with my little brothers and the neighbor boy Jake who is Nathanael's age. I love active ball games and just any active games! I always have and I think I always will! By the way, we might get some snow this weekend. Should I be happy :) ? or should I be sad :( ? It is only (yeah, only) 11:36 pm but I am tired. So I am heading to my bed now.
I will write to you all latter!
Have a good rest,

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

It sounds like you were busy with an enjoyable job today! :) I get to babysit for our neighbors again tomorrow afternoon--only for the little girl, as the mother's taking the twins to a Dr.s appointment, so it should be quite, although she's in the "Terrible two" stage too and gets into nearly everything and can climb better than a monkey!

Also, if you'd pray for me in the morning, that'd be great, as I'm going in to "Shadow" behind some of the workers at the nursing home to see if that kind of work is for me. I also need to refill an application form out, as my other one obviously got lost in the mail!

Well, sleep well, my friend!
Love you~
Cora

Rachel Grace said...

The FF pictures of you are very nice... I like the brown one the best! I have a couple slow typers in my family too! I am not a very fast typer... but I am the fastest in my family!
Baby sitting is so fun. I get to take care of two year olds 24/7! I agree it is wonderful to see them progress in their language skills and other things. It must be so fun for you to be an aunt!
Blessings,
Rachel Grace