Here are my two entries for Hannah Paige's photo contest.
The theme is color.
Right now everything outside is so white, brown, black, nothing really bright that you think "wow that's a really pretty color". Okay, yes I know the snow is so pretty especially when it sparkles and the crisp blue sky, white clouds- winter in the countryside. Yeah, it's pretty but it is not necessarily what most might think of "color". Color is summer. So, I found a couple colorful pictures that I took this past summer and I am going to enter them in the contest.
Her contest ends on the 4th, there still is time for anyone to enter.

3 comments:
Great pictures, beautiful colours! Wow that is a huge bubble, I love the colours! =D
Well, hope you win the contest! =D
Love
~> Jess
I Hannah!
The pictures are great and soooooooooooooooooooooooo colorful! The one looking through the bubble is really neat, I think I will try to take a pic like that in the summer if we do any "bubble blowing". Love you my friend!
Rachel Grace
I love these!! Just perfect for the contest too!
Post a Comment