You know what, I really need to get to bed. I am planning to go to market tomorrow with Mama.
So, I can't tell about the fun little outing I had with my sister and friends. I want to, maybe tomorrow. There are some pictures too =D!
By the way, do you like my new blog look? Blogger has a new feature! If you sign in to your blogger account here: draft.blogger.com and go to layout, and click "template design". You can make your own template!! It's really fun. I'll probley make some changes on mine but I like the green for now!
Good Night friends!
(the above picture is one I took today)


3 comments:
I really like coming to your blog and always seeing another new and interesting post, and in this case... it's three! I can not wait to hear about what you did today, or actually, yesterday :).
Your new look is great, I really like the color green that you used ~ it reminds me of spring.
Blessings,
Rachel Grace
Dear Hannah~
Just a quick note to say "Hi" and to wish you a good day at market. :)
I really like that picture, although I can't imagine how cold that must be on your toes! But then, I remember you like to run in snow too, so maybe your feet are immune to coldness? :)
That's really neat that you can design your own template. I hadn't seen that yet...
Well, have a great day and I'll try to write more later.
Love,
Cora
Rachel, Yes, I'll be posting that soon- hopefully!
Isn't green so spring-y?? That's why I like it =D!
~Hannah
Cora, "Hi!" we did have a good day, but more on that latter! Actually that was not cold at all. We are having very warm weather. Practically all our snow is melted. It all melted in just a couple days- amazing! I don't know how it disappeared SO fast! I wonder if we will get any more this year. . .
We have been out coatless, hatless, and shoeless :).
It is very windy out but it is a pleasant warm wind!
I hope the remainder of your day is great too!
~Hannah
Post a Comment