A storm is coming. I can hear the big booms of thunder and I can see the beautiful flashes of lighting coming closer and closer as I type. I need to hurry this post up so I can unplug the computer.
I took alot of pictures today. Alot. Just because it was sunny and I felt like it :)
here is a just because picture. Just because, for no reason, play around with settings:
I won't post anymore of those on this post.
This is how big my kittens are! All of their eyes are sorta open except one of the grey one's.
Daisy has quite a quaint little home (I think)
When I was up in the hayloft I did a bit of this:
But not much, because I heard my brother's playing croquet and I went to join them!
Now the above pictures were just poses. This really was how I was doing it. . .
I need to go! The thunders knockin' at the door, the wind is wutherin' around the house, the rain is pourin' the lightnin' flashin' one girl is sayin' :
I think it is time for me to hit da hay!

5 comments:
What a fun post this was, Hannah!!! Those kittens are adorable and I know what you mean about wanting to cuddle them when they're tumbling around so cutely. :) One of our kittens was going on an adventure tonight at chores time and I had to return him to the box where his siblings were waiting for him...
It was raining/lightninging/hailing here this evening. Andrew and I tried to rescue some little animals before the storm hit, but didn't make it out before the hail came pouring down. Thankfully, the little animals (I'm working on a post about them) were able to huddle beneath their mother and were safe once we got to them. :)
I'd best go work on that post I was talking about......
Sleep well in the hay,
~Cora
Hi Hannah!
I really like the 1st picture of you looking out the door, and your reading spot looks really fun!
Josie
The kittens are SO cute! It reminds me of that time when we came over and we dressed the kitten up in the field, and underground hut! :-) Wow that was long ago!
Love the poses!
~Jenn
Hey, I Love the pictures! =D
I also like playing around with the settings on my camera. =D
Awww, once again I must say those kittens are soooo adorable, and yes I totally know what you mean about wanting to cuddle/squeeze them. They are too cute, (just like any other baby animal)!! =D
I really like your reading "spot", must be great reading in the hayloft! =D
Love
~Jess P.S I awarded you over at my blog. :)
What cute kittens! Can I have one? ;)
I love seeing the different ways you wear your headcovering. The tichel is lovely!
Post a Comment