What fun pictures, Hannah! I think the first one's especially cute. :)
I'd write more, but I have a certain little note to write to a couple of "Flower girls" I know, so I think I'll wish you a good night and go work on that!
Don't you just love being together with these boys? This day was so much fun for me, I really liked helping the boys care for their new baby (doll). Isn't it as if they are our little ones... we all feel so comfortable with each other... its such a delight!
4 comments:
What fun pictures, Hannah! I think the first one's especially cute. :)
I'd write more, but I have a certain little note to write to a couple of "Flower girls" I know, so I think I'll wish you a good night and go work on that!
"Good night!"
Thanks Cora!
Izzy is cuter than the picture but yes, that photo is very sweet of him! I'm sure you'd love to play with him he is so full of joy!
Hmmm . . . a note? You have me curious! Can't wait to see what you are talking about :)
~Hannah
Don't you just love being together with these boys? This day was so much fun for me, I really liked helping the boys care for their new baby (doll). Isn't it as if they are our little ones... we all feel so comfortable with each other... its such a delight!
I really like the last one w/ Enoch playing bear! Too Cute!
Josie
Post a Comment